Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics (16808 Views)

PICK YOUR FLOOR WOODEN TILES HERE WITH PICTURE / FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) / Quality Floor And Wall Tiles At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
I have noticed that most people would love a beautiful bathroom wall and floor,a beautiful sitting room floor pattern but they lack the knowledge of how to go about it. So on the thread I would be providing you with assorted of samples on colours and patterns for bathroom wall,floor, sitting room floor etc

So contained in this thread are :

HOW TO PATTERN YOUR SITTING ROOM FLOOR

HOW TO PATTERN YOUR ROOMS

HOW TO PATTERN YOUR KITCHEN FLOOR AND WALLS

HOW TO PATTERN YOUR BATHROOM WALLS AND FLOOR

HOW TO PATTERN YOUR STAIRCASES

ETC

By the way its epic ceramics again cool

If you need tiles,wc and sanitaries just let us know on 08157000908 (WhatsApp enabled)

Come here to find what you need on tiles

https://www.nairaland.com/4465114/tiles-assorted-floor-wall-tiles

And here for wc,sanitaries and more

https://www.nairaland.com/thathistoryguy

NOTE: EVERYTHING YOU SEE HERE CAN BE REPLICATED IN YOUR HOME SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS MAKE A CHOICE OF WHICH YOU LIKE SEND IT OVER AND I WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH THE NEEDED MATERIALS cool

Its all about business people . grin

BE ORIGINAL ,BE epic!

https:///2348157000908

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Blue and white

1 Share

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Be different

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
And some more

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Yeah be different

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hmmum

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Yes ooo

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Floor

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Floor.

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2018

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2018

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Still here

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hello

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2018

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
How classic can you be?

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hi

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by Newboss(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Are all the above your works? angry As in, you did all those for clients in real life (not just design) angry
Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Holla

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Newboss:
Are all the above your works? angry As in, you did all those for clients in real life (not just design) angry

Most of these works are from google image,I don't lay tiles its just that most times people from Nairaland here come to my place and are confused on what they really what so this just to give my prospective clients a sense of direction on what to go for.

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by Newboss(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

Most of these works are from google image,I don't lay tiles its just that most times people from Nairaland here come to my place and are confused on what they really what so this just to give my prospective clients a sense of direction on what to go for.
Oh, I get it now. angry

Those designs there are just wow. angry

BTW, I'm part of those in the dilemma. angry

How much for Vitrified tile? Is it better than Spanish tile?
Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Newboss:

Oh, I get it now. angry

Those designs there are just wow. angry

BTW, I'm part of those in the dilemma. angry

How much for Vitrified tile? Is it better than Spanish tile?

There are also Spanish vitrified tiles
We have vitrified, porcelain and ceramic tiles
So make your choice from the above
Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by Newboss(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

There are also Spanish vitrified tiles
We have vitrified, porcelain and ceramic tiles
So make your choice from the above
Spanish vitrified

Or is there anyone better than Spanish?
Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Newboss:

Spanish vitrified

Or is there anyone better than Spanish?

Spanish and Italian vitrified tiles are the best in my opinion
China vitrified are also very good
Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by Newboss(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

Spanish and Italian vitrified tiles are the best in my opinion
China vitrified are also very good
How much per square meter of Spanish vitrified?
Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Newboss:

How much per square meter of Spanish vitrified?

Its 6800
Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:18am On Nov 14, 2018

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
So make your choice

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Morning

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2018
[s][/s]

Re: HOW TO PATTERN YOUR FLOOR AND WALL TILES @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
I have noticed that most people would love a beautiful bathroom wall and floor,a beautiful sitting room floor pattern but they lack the knowledge of how to go about it. So on the thread I would be providing you with assorted of samples on colours and patterns for bathroom wall,floor, sitting room floor etc

By the way its epic ceramics again cool

If you need tiles,wc and sanitaries just let us know on 08157000908 (WhatsApp enabled)

Come here to find what you need on tiles

https://www.nairaland.com/4465114/tiles-assorted-floor-wall-tiles

And here for wc,sanitaries and more

https://www.nairaland.com/thathistoryguy

Its all about business people . grin

BE ORIGINAL ,BE epic!

Greetings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence / FG Pushes For Lower Cement Price, Adoption Of Concrete Roads / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.