Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Davido Challenges God For One Thing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Challenges God For One Thing (1023 Views)

Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation / Banky W Cancer Free! Musician Thanks God For Keeping Him Alive / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Challenges God For One Thing by GeeRex(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Davido is praying to God to come through for him and you will be surprised what exactly he is asking for.

Davido is here again asking for something and this time not from friends and family but from God.
The music star took to his Instagram stories where he asked God to provide more money for him. "Oh Lord please man need more cash," he wrote.

Slow down guys, I know you all would be thinking "What does he need more money for?" Well, we all know that we can never have too much money so it's okay if  Davido wants more money.

This is the second time in the last twenty-four hours that Davido will be making a special request via his Instagram page. Recall that a day ago, the music star asked friends and family members to buy him a wristwatch which actually cost a whopping N30M.

Re: Davido Challenges God For One Thing by ClintonEmex: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Economics says that human's wants are insatiable.
The richer you become, the bigger your problems.
The more you get money, the more you'll need it.
Re: Davido Challenges God For One Thing by nifemi25(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
How about the 30 billion he said he has?
Re: Davido Challenges God For One Thing by Profmarley: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
An irony of life: Some people have everything they probably ever wanted in life and never have enough.

(1) (Reply)

"I Miss You, When Are You Coming To Take Me Home" - Davido's Alleged Daughter / Regina Daniels Sexy Looks To Face Opponent In Court Today / "Why Can't Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria" - Uche Ogbodo Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.