Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

“google It, B**tches, I'm Not Here To Educate You” Brock Lesnar Previews The Vio - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “google It, B**tches, I'm Not Here To Educate You” Brock Lesnar Previews The Vio (481 Views)

WWE Announces Braun Strowman Vs Tyson Fury, Brock Lesnar Vs Cain Velasquez For C / 5WWE Superstars Who Deserve To Dethrone Brock Lesnar For The WWE Universal Champ / Brock Lesnar And Roman Reigns’ Original Plans For Last Night’s RAW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“google It, B**tches, I'm Not Here To Educate You” Brock Lesnar Previews The Vio by JosephEmpire(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
On the 12 November, 2018 (Monday Night Raw) Brock Lesnar previews the violence to come on Sunday Paul Heyman cut a strong promo reliving Lesnar's victory over AJ Styles

READ MORE: @ http://josephempir..com/2018/11/google-it-bitches-im-not-here-to.html

Re: “google It, B**tches, I'm Not Here To Educate You” Brock Lesnar Previews The Vio by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
it will b a walkover for Brock. even people wey pass AJ STYLES he beat them...even if Brock should wrestle him with one hand strap behind his back, he will still defeat him
Re: “google It, B**tches, I'm Not Here To Educate You” Brock Lesnar Previews The Vio by MJBOLT: 4:31am On Nov 14, 2018
there's a possibility of braun strowman interfering in the match and daniel bryan is now WWE champ

Obainoneandonly:
it will b a walkover for Brock. even people wey pass AJ STYLES he beat them...even if Brock should wrestle him with one hand strap behind his back, he will still defeat him

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Better Player Between Messi And Ronaldo? Check Out What Liverpool Coa / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: World Boxing Council Sanctions Rematch! / Juventus Has The Best Team Spirit – Cristiano Ronaldo Shades Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.