Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,654 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Facebook AI System That Opens Closed Eyes In Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook AI System That Opens Closed Eyes In Photos (540 Views)

Can Smartphones Rival Human Eyes In The Era Of High Definition? / Cybercafe That Opens By 7am / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook AI System That Opens Closed Eyes In Photos by Techcribsblog(m): 1:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Techcribs

the social network giant Facebook’s platform has gained several functions that guarantee the best user experience to all its users.

As for the images, besides the compression and intelligent, the largest social network, of course, I am talking about the Facebook should soon have a function available that will allow to open the eyes of people that appear in the photographs closed.

Source>>
http://techcribs.com.ng/facebook-news-ai-system-can-open-closed-eyes-in-photos/

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Android 7.0 | Root Android 6.0 / Please Help! My Whatapp Always Went Off Anytime I Switched Off My Phone / How To Stop Facebook SMS Notifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.