Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi (3705 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by sophsia62: 3:41am On Nov 14, 2018
The modest home of APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is certainly the most known on Bourdillon Road in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Now a new mansion on the road will henceforth be competing for attention.

The house is owned by Sir Tony Ezenna, the 61 year-old chairman of Orange Drugs Limited, a pharmaceutical company in Lagos.

Many politicians were there: Minister of Labour Chris Ngige, senators Andy Ubah, Dino Melaye, Hope Uzodinma, and many others.

The pictures of the house have been trending in the social media ever since. Savour them here:

More photos at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/11/photos-eye-popping-mansion-of-tony.html

Re: Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by Kennedy94(m): 3:58am On Nov 14, 2018
congrats to ezenne
Re: Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Living next to a drug lord leaves you open to attacks.
Re: Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by Obijulius: 4:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!!

No noise!!! Just drop it in their face!!!

One love!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Igbos and wealth are like 5 and 6.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by chomchom1(f): 5:00am On Nov 14, 2018
God please pick my call cry. I thank you for all u have doing marvelously to ME. Bless me like orange drug not like tinubu cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by EricBloodAxe: 5:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Poster above me. Praying without hustling will leave you broke and in tatters just like that dog you uploaded undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by dhejykeane: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2018
This is magnificent
Re: Photos: Eye-popping Mansion Of Tony Ezenna On Tinubu’s Bourdillon Road In Ikoyi by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2018
This one na castle....... But Nigerians are funny creatures see savage comments grin Posters above una dey totori my morning with laughter

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company / Any Cold Room Operator In The House? / Maersk Plans Expansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.