Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. (565 Views)

⭐⭐ Official Sale: Get Any Themeforest | Codecanyon Item + License (N2,000) ⭐⭐ / ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Youwin.org.ng Domain Name Is Now For Sale. Grab it! / PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is Now For Sale - Buy It Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by TurboBuilder(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Youwin.com.ng was used for the Youwin program of GEJ administration. I later aquired it to use for job listing blog or money making tips blog. However, I got entangled with something else, and the domain has been laying fallow ever since 2015.

If you buy it, you will be having a premium domain name in your possession.

The domain has Google Page Rank of 5 (that is PR 5). You can confirm the authenticity of the PR using this site pr.eyedomain.com or any other domain PR checking site you know.

The domain Youwin.com.ng is aged domain. (4 years old). Google loves aged domain name and they will easily approve your AdSense application with it.

The name Youwin appeals to most Nigerians and thus the domain youwin.com.ng will do well with on a job, money making or entrepreneural kind of blog.

High PR and aged domain means easy ranking for your blog or site on Google page 1.

Interested? Call/WhatsApp 08099307221
Re: PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by TurboBuilder(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Price is very low. Call now
Re: PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by fastseo: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Youwin.org.ng was used
Re: PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by TurboBuilder(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
fastseo:
Youwin.org.ng was used

They started with youwin.com.ng until they added youwin.org.ng and allowed youwin.com.ng to expire. Make your research.
Re: PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by QualityShare: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
How much
Re: PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by TurboBuilder(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2018
QualityShare:
How much

Please call or WhatsApp 08099307221
Re: PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by fastseo: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
TurboBuilder:

They started with youwin.com.ng until they added youwin.org.ng and allowed youwin.com.ng to expire. Make your research.

Can you show me a well established website that featured it on their post?

I was one of the beneficiaries of the 2011 set and we where just 1200.

All application and dealings where with gov.ng
Re: PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by TurboBuilder(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2018
fastseo:

Can you show me a well established website that featured it on their post?

I was one of the beneficiaries of the 2011 set and we where just 1200.

All application and dealings where with gov.ng

All I know is that I applied through the .com.ng and was using it to access my account until it expired.

http://www.ifeadebayo.com/nigerias-youwin-next/
Re: PR 5 Domain Name Youwin.com.ng Is For Sale - Get It Before It's Gone. by TurboBuilder(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Man Forces His 11-year-old Son To Have Sex With His Stepmother To Make Him Stop / ... / Boxing Day: 100% OFF All Hosting Plans When You Buy A Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.