Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) (85051 Views)

A University Graduate Who Strips & Clowns For Money At A Lagos Bar (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Celebrityblog: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerians Go Crazy For The Hottest, Best Twerker In Nigeria!!! (Photos, Video)

Check out the hottest twerker in Nigeria. She is Jane Mena, a Nigerian dancer and twerker, she’s very popular on social media for her twerking skills and many follow her just to watch her sexy twerking videos.

Watch her twerking videos HERE

See her photos below and see how her fans are going 'crazy'!

Some fans claim they 'jerk off' by just watching her twerk.

See SOURCE for more

She dances as if she has no bones in her waist.
Is she really the best twerker in Nigeria?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Celebrityblog: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2018
She has no bones?
Guys, if this babe catch you in the other room enhh!!!

Watch her trending twerking videos HERE

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Celebrityblog: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2018
Some claim she dances with her camel toes. LOL

Watch her sexiest twerking videos that got her all her loyal fans. HERE

The girl is too much shaa

2 Shares

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
I don finish like 2 gallons of Vaseline because of this girl cry cry

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Celebrityblog: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
I don finish like 2 gallons of Vaseline because of this girl cry cry

If this girl catch you for bed!, you go hear am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

If this girl catch you for bed!, you go hear am

Something must kill a man, we die here cry

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by samysmoothfresh: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Mehn this babe is the bomb o

the first time i watched one of her 5 mins twerking video where she wore one very short gown, i ejaculated before the video got to 3mins

up till today, i dont know how she/the video made me ejaculate even when i didnt touch my dick while watching it..

Babe can twerk for africa

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Celebrityblog: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
I just feel like jumping inside her playstore and downloading all the apps inside grin what an ass

19 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by jnoz23(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
asstastically mobile
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by danielistics(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
twerk goddess.

2 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by peteruuu(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is someone's daughter. May God have mercy.

9 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Auladimeji1: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
smiley.I want to see

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
op was paid to advertise

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Last355(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
gh
Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Iceman2017(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Shildren of this generation

69 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by nepapole(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Useless generation

3 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na pussy go kill Nigerians walahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Sholaco: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Useless youths always celebrating immorality undecided

5 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by mokaflex(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
I hope her bank details can twerk as much as she does else, else she falls in the close of those called lazy N youths.

1 Like

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Ibcrown(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Her backyard go sweet for back package. Jane if you see this, I'm still on my foot! I want chop too

2 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mtcheeeewww! This Asaba geh that is always doing like earthworm, nothing dey d front even the back nah 'filmtrick'........ angry

16 Likes

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by Gptins(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerian men and ass/boobs! Men learn to master ur emotions before u appear as monster before little girls you should master..... A word is enough! At the end if u take them home u will most likely be dissapointed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
T
see as you dey hungry me like shawarma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Popular Nigerian Dance Styles And The Originator. / Nigerian Women Dancing At A Night Club In Yaba, Lagos In 1967 (Throwback Photo) / Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.