Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? (4535 Views)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by 14teenK: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Appleyard:
The triads think they can mess with me the triads, with me! Drop by later, and I will give you something for them to launder; their own blood-stained clothes.

grin grin

Who can tell the GAME? cool
GTA 3 Salvatore Leone or toni cipriani
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Appleyard(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2018
14teenK:
GTA 3 Salvatore Leone or toni cipriani

That's correct. Toni Cipriani.. cool
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by marksnichole83: 5:10am On Dec 19, 2018
My favorite games is Subway Surfers On http://subwaysurfersgameplay.net/
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by davo90tico(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nothing is true everything is permitted!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
davo90tico:
Nothing is true everything is permitted!!

By who, i would've asked grin wink
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by davo90tico(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
LucemFerre:

By who, i would've asked grin wink
Ezio auditore and
Altair
ASSASSINS CREED
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by LucemFerre: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
I meant "... Permitted..." by who?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Longinus to Ajay "and the lord said... Who shall I send? And i said.. I'm here! Send meee!!" I love his tone and facial expression. Really funny.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Leonyluiz(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2018
The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Leonyluiz(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2018
uddeze:
Longinus to Ajay "and the lord said... Who shall I send?" I love his tone and facial expression. Really funny.

Too Right Brov cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by jamesbuchheit(f): 5:13am On Jan 22, 2019
My favorites video game is The Impossible Quiz on https://theimpossiblegames.org/
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by AndreyBailey: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2019
AndreyBailey:
I like plenty of games but mostly I like and is my favorite game is:
Devil May Cry
Call of Duty
Assassins Creed
Resident Evil (Leon S. Kennedy) Parts
Silent Hill
Prince of Persia
I personally prefer to have all the accessories made for gaming before playing such games like keyboards, mouse. I recently purchase a mouse i.e Logitech G502 Hero Gaming Mouse and its indeed a one quality gaming mouse in cheap rates
I like plenty of games but mostly I like and is my favorite game is:
Devil May Cry
Call of Duty
Assassins Creed
Resident Evil (Leon S. Kennedy) Parts
Silent Hill
Prince of Persia
I personally prefer to have all the accessories made for gaming before playing such games like keyboards, mouse. I recently purchase a mouse i.e Logitech G502 Hero Gaming Mouse and its indeed a one quality gaming mouse in cheap rates if choose other from this list of gaming mouse under $50 i will go with razor death adder elite
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by KaithlynMoore: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
I've seen your suggestion about G502 Hero gaming mouse, but I wanna ask your opinion on Logitech G600 as I'm pretty attractive to it coz its the mouse under 50$ too and has very catchy look so, what would you suggest?

Your help will be appreciated, thanks
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by 1manuel(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Like it says in the book, we are blessed and cursed, same thing that makes us laugh, makes us cry
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Darkseid(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2020
KaithlynMoore:
I've seen your suggestion about G502 Hero gaming mouse, but I wanna ask your opinion on Logitech G600 as I'm pretty attractive to it coz its the mouse under 50$ too and has very catchy look so, what would you suggest?

Your help will be appreciated, thanks
I have Foreign Used Logitech G502 gaming mouse for sale, in case you are interested.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Emeka71(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
If all of Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die.

Classic grin
Typically from adventure analysis.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by shogsman(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
The hands of death could not defeat me,the sisters of fate could not hold me and you will not see the end of this day.
God of war(kratos)

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by EddieWilson687: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2020
History abhors a paradox. from Legacy of Kain. How deep the game was in meaning. It is a pity that Eidos did not have time to release a new part, and Nosgoth was only a stripped-down version of the multiplayer from Dead Sun. Alas. Now I have not seen such philosophical games anymore. And I'm not the same thinker anymore. Now I want to play fairspin in the evening after work or drink a beer while watching the series. And before, either the games were different, or I was different...
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by tanviagarwal195: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2021
This is legacy and I need sportsdio gaming consoles at a discounted price.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by RossBolton: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2021
The quote I love is from Minecraft and it is saddle-related. It says "No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle."
Re: What Is Your Favorite Video Game Quote? by Solarima: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Scrabble is a great game for all ages. Not only is it fun, but it also helps to exercise your mind. You need to use your knowledge of scrabble words to create words and score points. It's a great way to pass the time and have some fun with friends and family. So why not give it a try?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create A Playstation Network Account From Nigeria PS5 & PS4 / Pes 2020 English Version Offline Mod Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android 600mb Full Update / Free Game Prediction Software-football,online Games,e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.