Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls (488 Views)

The Ultimate Career Mentor Courses / I Need A Career Mentor / 7 Industries And Career Fields For Comfortable Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls by glowzy: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Please I need advise from experience people here.
I have an 8-5 job but it's not enough anymore to take care of my financial obligations and am even planning to leave the job bcoz the salary is peanut and it takes all my time including weekend. Government job is not forthcoming.

I need to establish something for myself now that am still young. I would like to know what skills is selling aside IT related skill that I can learn in a period of two months.

I admire a lot of entrepreneurial mind here (I don't want to mention names) excelling in their business inspite the economic situation.

Am not begging for money or resource I just need a mentor to guide me on the right business decision and how to set it up.

Am getting depressed due to this because my financial responsibility is growing by the day, my earnings cannot cater for my needs.
Re: I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls by Steppingup4lyf: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
glowzy:
I have an 8-5 job but it's not enough anymore to take care of my financial obligations and am even planning to leave the job bcoz the salary is peanut and it takes all my time including weekend. Government job is not forthcoming.

I need to establish something for myself now that am still young. I would like to know what skills is selling aside IT related skill that I can learn in a period of two months.

I admire a lot of entrepreneurial mind here (I don't want to mention names) excelling in their business inspite the economic situation.

Am not begging for money or resource I just need a mentor to guide me on the right business decision and how to set it up.

Am getting depressed due to this because my financial responsibility is growing by the day, my earnings cannot cater for my needs.
lets talk. Steppingup4lyf@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls by Steppingup4lyf: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
glowzy:

lets talk. Send me a mail. Steppingup4lyf@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls by elderken(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mini importation
Blogging
Affiliate marketing
You can go into soap making
Re: I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
glowzy:

Go and learn Fashion desing I bliv u can catch up within 3months
Re: I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls by Godisgreat23: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2018
The new year is just around the corner �.. get tips on how to make this Upcoming resolutions a success.. who says new year resolutions can't be achieved �..

https://alakatobi..com/2018/11/10-reasons-why-new-years-resolutions.html
10 reasons why new year Resolutions Fail..
You sure do want to know why it keeps changing and rearranging at the middle of every year�...
Click click cleek�
Re: I Need An Entrepreneurial And Career Mentor Pls by naijacartoon: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2018
it begins with you. there are sweet areas to choose from ranging from online to offline business and more from art and craft to home based solutions. follow what can compliment your potentials or what your tilted to adapt based on your passion. Need more help hit me on whatsapp via signature

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity In Abuja. / 'religious And Cultural' Studies Project Topics And Materials. / Best Careers For Highly Sensitive People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.