Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Wonders Of Pawpaw Leaf!!!. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wonders Of Pawpaw Leaf!!!. (1254 Views)

What Is The Work Of Pawpaw Leaf And Bitter Leaf In Birds - Broiler Chickens / What Is The Botanical Name Of This Leaf? / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Pawpaw Leaf!!!. by don4mack: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2018
If you don’t know the medicinal capacities of Papaya (Pawpaw leave) beyond being the leaf of a yellow fruit, then you are missing in action. It is strange that till today, many people who have pawpaw trees in their compounds don’t know how powerful the leaf is, as an alternative cure or treatment for many ailments. Save yourself of some hospital bills please and read this.

Here are 5 Great Ailments that pawpaw leaf extract can help you fight naturally.

1. CANCER: Yes, Cancer, you heard me right.. If you are scared of cancer and you are looking for a natural shield to insure your health with, in a world full of many carcinogenic substances, then using papaya leaves will work well for you.

While the antioxidants, digestive enzymes and other nutritional factors in papaya can provide protection against developing cancer, recent research studies are showing papaya leaves may have potential as a treatment for those already suffering from the disease.

Research by Doctor Nam Dang at the University of Florida found an extract made from dried papaya leaves killed cancer cells directly and slowed the growth of tumor cells in cultures.

The leaf extract was effective against all ten different types of cancer cells tested, including liver, lung, cervix, pancreas and breast cancer cells. The anti-cancer effects were also measured to be stronger at higher doses.

It was also found that papaya leaf extract boosts the production of Th1-type cytokines that benefit your immune system.

Dr. Dang said, “Based on what I’ve seen and heard in the clinical setting, nobody who takes this extract experiences demonstratable toxicity; it seems you could take it for a long time – as long as it’s effective.” (Aqueous extract of Carica papaya leaves exhibits anti-tumor activity and immunomodulatory effects – Journal of Ethnopharmacology).

There have been reports online and in some publications of people curing themselves from ‘incurable’ cancers with extracts made from papaya leaf.

One well known case, written about in local newspapers, is that of Stan Sheldon from the Gold Coast in Australia who was reported to be dying from lung cancer.

He used the liquid from papaya leaves, boiled and simmered in a pan as a homemade treatment for two months, before being tested again to find both lungs clear of any traces of cancer.

He said the disease had not reappeared several decades later and he had passed his treatment on to others, many of whom were also cured.

click sources to read more: https://thisdaynaija.com/2018/11/06/wonders-pawpaw-leaf/

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of Pawpaw Leaf!!!. by KillahPriest: 5:05am On Nov 20, 2023
Old thread. Someone I met years ago told me about how his friend cleared cancer from his system with a strict pawpaw diet ie no oil, salt or anything. Just pawpaw, the juice and water and his cancer was cleared few months later. I thought he was just capping till I stumbled on this thread now. This might help people in distress since there's no harm in trying less expensive alternatives to cancer treatments

nlfpmod

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Plant (PICTURES) / Cow Business / Partners/investors Needed For 1 Hectare Of Cucumber & Watermelon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.