Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (51325 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Toke Makinwa has come under fire from some fans because of her birthday message to Annie Idibia, Music star Tufaces' wife. Some are calling it an expensive joke.

A few days after her own birthday party that had the couple in attendance, she wrote the following message in order to congratulate Annie.

Happy birthday most beautiful, such a stunner �
my fellow comrade #Scorpiogang ����
It’s so beautiful to watch you blossom and become so much more my love, my senior wife #forreal as you know say I don give am one more year, if I no find husband , I’m coming to share yours after all God shared his only son with us all, don’t he stingy, shareeeeeeeeeeeee ������ love you Annie boo @annieidibia1 #Chapter34

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqHsSHBl-DA/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by thesicilian: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Like play, like play...

205 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by praizblog: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol....omo aye

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Out of the abundance of our thoughts, we speak the truth. undecided

267 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by chriskosherbal(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Click like if you think toke means what she is saying otherwise share.

368 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by seunmohmoh(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2018
this one strong o.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Tamarapetty(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Tuface doesn't do farmtools, afterall, u're already sharing someone's husband; Baba Festus! Who knows how many u're sharing secretly.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Don't be fooled. She means every damn word.

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Houseofglam7(f): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2018
This slowpoke has obviously traded her shame for a slice of pizza undecided

24 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Michelle55: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin like play like play.... Second wife things loading codedly

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by IamD18: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
2face cannot stoop so low for an unmarried frustrated evening-newspaper at 34 who's only good at sleeping with married men[Festus] and posting of bra, pant and bag on social media from January to December.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by MVLOX(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
dis turkey sorry toke of an oloshi don dey find who go give her belly oo... Too bad say Tubaba don hang boot else...

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by bamiloko(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
TAKE GRAPHIC DESIGN TO THE NEXT LEVEL USING MOTION LEARN HOW TO USE VISUAL TECHNIQUES TO BRING DESIGNS TO LIFE WITH THIS INTENSTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM!

Whether you're a designer, filmmaker or content creator, learning the motion graphics can be an invaluable asset and bring an additional dimension to your storytelling skills. For those unfamiliar with the term, motion graphics are pieces of digital footage or animation that are moved or rearranged repeatedly and systematically to create the illusion of motion. These are often combined with audio for multimedia projects.
This Intensive training program is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- PLUS MORE

DURATION: 6 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
4 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: Intending student for this course is required to have fundamental skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. We can take you on Graphics design at an extra value!

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Annie, watch ur back, a word is enough for d wise...toke!!!!!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Godjone(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
SHAMELESS SLOT

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
That's very strong. Let it be not enough for you and I.
Let key into life time investment opportunities that nobody can't contest or take away from us.

Lekki Vale Estate offer the best & perfect environment for family luxury living with our tastefully planned layout and top notch infrastructures which makes provision for modern facilities

Opposite New Lekki International Airport, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

#5m per plot with C of o tittle documents

Think of ibeju Lekki, Lagos, the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects like: # Dangote Refinery # Lekki Free Trade Zone & many more#

Just a click away from you.
https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Lucifer66(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Basically every woman in this failed nation is like this.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by WinningEleven(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
If you know you know cool

23 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by hisexcellency34: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
And infect him with STD that Maje Ayida gave you abi?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by gen2briz(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
The thing wey she don dey eat from tey tey, afterall tu face na father of all nations ... She just dey hint us in case we catch them..

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by free2ryhme: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Toke Makinwa has come under fire from some fans because of her birthday message to Annie Idibia, Music star Tufaces' wife. Some are calling it an expensive joke.

A few days after her own birthday party that had the couple in attendance, she wrote the following message in order to congratulate Annie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqHsSHBl-DA/?hl=en

mstchew!
Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Lexusgs430: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Warning shot fired ......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by GOFRONT(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chaii
Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Alzirida(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tuface dey straight fwd

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by orimipe(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Annie, beware!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by tjskii(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Which kain play be DT,considering 2faces' past,not cool at all

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by fnep2smooth(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmm

I don't know what girls see in people's husband. There is something I don't understand in this act.

Somebody way don marry you still de fall for him.

Single guys like us de find wife.... Married people de collect them.

Oboy Na to quick quick marry o
Make I follow de chop this fresh single babes anyhow.... Make Una wait... Marriage loading

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by Nackzy: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Animal

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by condralbedez: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
tu baba no send u oh ,better still try wizkid ,dt one is on fire now

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed / Belinda Effah Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Lady Wearing Fake Bum Pad In US / Teebillz Smokes Big Tobacco In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.