Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Atm Dispense Error With Gtb - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Atm Dispense Error With Gtb (371 Views)

Can My Bank Account Be Wiped With The Last 6digits Of Card And My Atm Pin? / Dispense Error / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Atm Dispense Error With Gtb by julianlee: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
I had a dispense error while trying to withdraw from the ATM machine.
I made a complaint to my bank, placed several calls, waited for the reversal to happen as advised, but all was to no avail until I went to their page on Twitter to make a DM post.

Unbelievably, the reversal happened in less than 1 hr after my post.

This post might help anyone who is currently having the same experience.

Better still, if you have had similar experience, you can share with us how you quickly resolved it.

Lalastic Lala, food don show.

(1) (Reply)

2 Killed, Many Injured In Kogi Communal Clash (graphics) / Suspect In Kidnapping Of Jayme Closs Appears In Court / Zamfara Blogger Sheds Tears As She Begs Kidnappers To Collect N1m And Release He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.