Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

6 Ways To Keep Healthy Gums - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Ways To Keep Healthy Gums (493 Views)

All About Receding Gums / Health Is Wealth. Keep Healthy. Be Healthy / Unavoidable 6 Things Every Student Must Do To Keep Healthy In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Keep Healthy Gums by ujsmiles: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
When it comes to your mouth’s health, it’s not all about how straight your teeth are or how bright your smile is. You can’t forget about your gums! Even if you’re cavity-free and have the pearliest chompers in town, that doesn’t mean you’re immune to gum disease. Since it’s usually painless, most people have no idea that anything is wrong with their gums.
1. Floss daily - atleast 1 a day
2.regular dental cleaning
3.reduce tob
4.brush twice daily
5.use flouride toothpaste
6.therapiutic mouth wash.
Re: 6 Ways To Keep Healthy Gums by ujsmiles: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
What is gum disease?
Gum disease starts when plaque builds up under and along the gum line. Plaque is a sticky film-like substance that’s filled with bacteria. It can cause infections that hurt the gum and bone, leading to gum disease and tooth decay. Plaque also can cause gingivitis, the earliest stage of gum disease. Gingivitis causes your gums to become:

inflamed
tender
red
swollen
prone to bleeding
Fortunately, since the bone and tissue holding the teeth in place aren’t impacted, this damage is reversible.

You can also develop periodontitis, an advanced form of gum disease. Periodontitis impacts the bones that hold your teeth in place. Left untreated, it can ruin the gums, bones, and tissues connected to your teeth.

The final stage of gum disease is advanced periodontitis. This is when the fibers and bone supporting your teeth are destroyed. It can impact your bite, and teeth may need to removed.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Keep Healthy Gums by Brutervrot: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
I like shopping online but none of my friends is aware that shopping online is one of my hobbies, the one day James gave me this link https://mental-dental.com, he has never thought it will be useful for me because I never told him that I have a tooth problem. I use this link to shop alloys and accessories that help in my daily life.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Keep Healthy Gums by naturalskincare: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
D. Branner Herbal Toothpaste is an age old formula prouduced absolutely from Natural and Herbal Ingredients with unique characteristic of strengtheing of the gums, reducing of sensitivity of the teeth, Temporary relief of tooth ache, no more bad breath, teeth wil remain clean & fresh from morning till evening, upon regular use will remove the calciium deposits as well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Increases Strength And Muscle Growth Results / Surgeon Apologises After Putting Wrong Knee On Right Leg / Nigerian University Unveils World's First Plant-based Anti-snake Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.