Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Are You Planning An EVENT On A Tight Budget - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Planning An EVENT On A Tight Budget (474 Views)

Dignitaries To Storm Peter Obi Daughter's Traditional Wedding Event On Saturday / Are You Planning Any Type Of Event? This Is What You Need... / Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning An EVENT On A Tight Budget by Creatifydeal: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

So while checking through the internet for Vendors for my friends Wedding, We contacted a lot of caterers so as to find one that is affordable and reliable (as we have heard in times past that some caterers are not 100% truthful). We negotiated with a few and then at the verge of making our final decicion.......We saw a catering promo of this particular caterer DELICASI CATERING SERVICES.

She sounded so reliable and we opted out for her. The event held and to my shocking surprise all the Guests ate to satisfaction and she even had a few Coolers of Food including Meat to turn over to the Bride's mother. I mean I know caterers steal food home but this one is different oooo.
You can check her out on her Instagram page--- www.instagram.com/delicasicatering

The promo she has on her Page is just 1500 for Food and Smallchops. You can thank me later

Re: Are You Planning An EVENT On A Tight Budget by Olamide004: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
So much entertainment with just a token 3k!!! Could you wish for anything better!!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to see Henrotion, Seyi law, Dan D Humorous,Okey Bakassi,Ajebo,Princewill,MC Shakara,Senetor,Joe EL,xBusta and many more.
Just log on to www.vtpass.com/henrotion and get a ticket now.
To buy your other event ticket please visits www.vtpass.com/events

(1) (Reply)

Lady Organizes Wedding Ceremony For 2 Chickens (pics) / Burna Boy & Teni Earn 2019 MTV EMA Nomination - See Full List / Are You Prepard For Jumia Treasure Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.