Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches (13232 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by damiloladuke: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nollywood actress and mother of one Tonto Dikeh, in her usual manner of uplifting the soul of her followers through the preaching of the word of God has just written that nothing works without Holy Spirit.

She made this disclosure on her Instagram page, where she wrote a long sermon explaining the title to her readers.

Read:

Good morning beautiful people of God, (ROR) *NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT* *Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works* (John 14:10).

The Holy Spirit is the active agent of the Godhead; He’s the power of God; He carries out the acts of God. Man was created and formed by the Holy Spirit; everything God does outside of His throne is through the Holy Spirit. It’s important to understand that nothing works without the Holy Spirit; there’s no life without Him.

If you were tasked with an evangelical assignment in your local church, for example, until and unless, you execute it by the power of the Spirit; except He’s the one working in, and through you, it’ll be a fruitless expedition. The Bible says, *“For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure”* (Philippians 2:13); that’s referring to the Holy Spirit. No one can do God’s work without Him. The Bible says, *“…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts”* (Zechariah 4:6).

Not even the Lord Jesus could do without the Holy Spirit. All the great works He did were done through the power of the Holy Spirit. We read what He said in our opening verse: “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.” If Jesus needed the Holy Spirit, it then means you can do nothing without Him.

No wonder God wants us to be filled with the Spirit always (Ephesians 5:18). The Holy Spirit is God at work in us, building His Church through us. Recognise Him as your helper, and you’ll function always with His ability and strength; He’ll make you a success in life and in all that you do. *PRAYER* *Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge you as my helper, and the one I need to be an absolute success in life.

Thank you for your ability, strength and wisdom mightily at work in me. Health, victory, strength, prosperity and success are mine now and always, as you work in me, both to will, and to do of your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

https://lailasnews.com/nothing-works-without-holy-spirit-tonto-dikeh-preaches

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by SIMPLYkush: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
And no dick cums faster than bobrisky's ryt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by delugajackson: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Physician, heal thyself.

11 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by internationalman(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
I don't know why people can't just pass their messages without having to share their pictures alongside it..

See how you have disgraced yourself now with your burnt knees.

Meanwhile below is the power situation in my area for the past 2 weeks

13 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by praizblog: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by made4naijamusic: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Emperorempower(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
If Satan (according to the Bible) could preach to Jesus..."for he has given his angel charge over you least you dash your feet against a stone"

Then I'm not surprised,

Meanwhile if you can make do with 10 odds, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by lastempero: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jesu!!!!
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by oloriLFC(f): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
The return of Tonto Dike to Nairaland Frontpage undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by hisexcellency34: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Churchill should come and beg Tonto for forgiveness
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by NwaAmaikpe: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

My preek works without it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Slaveman343: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
This girl is so confused, i don't want to ever meet her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by AnanseK(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
So why is Dangote that rich?
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Naijawebmaster: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Focus on the MESSAGE and not the MESSENGER!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by braveboy64(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
what is the name of her church

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by frozen70(f): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
We can't see God, but he sends his Holy spirit to direct out part
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Did she not call this spirit on her marriage? She needs to rebleach her knees ......
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by condralbedez: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
what's wrong with her knee ,she get accident

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by orimipe(f): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ride on Pastor Tee!
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by TINTINABULATION(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Enough of this scriptural hypocrisy.

What joy do we derive in idolizing everything in this part of the world? Countries like China and Korea where everything works know nothing about the Holy Spirit, worship idols and yet they are far better than Nigeria with abundant churches.

There is no general rule of thumb in life. Believe what you believe, but dont thwart it and mendanciously impress it on others. Dangote is a Muslim, MKO Abiola was a Muslim and Mark Zuckerberg is an Atheist.

Peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Akshow: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Even cosmetic surgery?

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by MobileGees: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
She's sounding really depressed

1 Like

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by DaniDarvey: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
I want to correct that.

Everything works by the spirit and not just the Holy spirit.
There is the holy spirit and there is a none holy spirit. Things work well for those with holy spirit and also for those with non holy spirit.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by yjgm(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
What kind of spirit is in Tonto
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Ogaga87(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
The message that will change her friend, Bobrusky is on it's way...
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Olajah81: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Confused human being

Return all wetin u get tru big hustling with ur small dig
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by seunmohmoh(f): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
thank you for the message but pls do something about your knees...you are a celebrity.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by frozen70(f): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Did she not call this spirit on her marriage? She needs to rebleach her knees ......

It takes the grace of God for any marriage to work out

When you get married you will understand better

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My preek works without it.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce The Transgender Man How Many Guys Still Hot For This One? Exposed. / Sexy Photos Of Late Rapper Xxxtentacion's Slaying Mother (Photos) / M.I Abaga Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.