Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. (1250 Views)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / Honda And Toyota Recall Additional 1million Vehicles For Faulty Takata Airbags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by Eaganguolly(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Helo Nairalanders, I need some advice from experienced guys. I want to buy a naija used car but considering the one to go for between Honda CR-V 2006 model and Toyota corolla 2003 model. Your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by seanfer(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Eaganguolly:
Helo Nairalanders, I need some advice from experienced guys. I want to buy a naija used car but considering the one to go for between Honda CR-V 2006 model and Toyota corolla 2003 model. Your advice will be appreciated.

Left for me i will go for the Corolla, Fuel, Maintenance, Parts and almost all the Kazeems (Mechanics) can help you when you are stranded on the road.. But go for a well used one.. Take a competent and reliable Mechanic with you..... And also check the Car History all the way from where it was imported to the country...
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by Eaganguolly(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
seanfer:

Left for me i will go for the Corolla, Fuel, Maintenance, Parts and almost all the Kazeems (Mechanics) can help you when you are stranded on the road.. But go for a well used one.. Take a competent and reliable Mechanic with you..... And also check the Car History all the way from where it was imported to the country...

Thank u
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by CarGuideNG: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by diportivo: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
thebigkendo

come and join me here o

let's see how the Toyota crew will rubbish the CRV and beat their chest over the corolla grin

op,both vehicles are in different categories...CRV is a cuv,corolla is a car

application and the state of both vehicles will determine which u shld go for

nurey,what sayesth thou?
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by nurey(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
diportivo:
thebigkendo

come and join me here o

let's see how the Toyota crew will rubbish the CRV and beat their chest over the corolla grin

?

When my oga don sing, nah to dance remain ooo I concur
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by thebigkendo(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
diportivo:
thebig.kendo

come and join me here o

nurey,what sayesth thou?

I was not here.
TheCar take over

1 Like

Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

I was not here.
TheCar take over

grin grin grin grin

The Oga at the top haf talk am finish.

You can't be comparing Die with Sleep.

1 Like

Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by computerglobal(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
seanfer:

.. And also check the Car History all the way from where it was imported to the country...

By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can know the country where the vehicle was imported to and remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs,the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard and more

Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by thebigkendo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
This Vin hustle sha.. If person just make mistake mention "VIN" "HIISTORY".. Gbam, advert fall on you

Diportivo make we do Vin check for that your Dana Kia

1 Like

Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by diportivo: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
thebigkendo:
This Vin hustle sha.. If person just make mistake mention "VIN" "HIISTORY".. Gbam, advert fall on you

Diportivo make we do Vin check for that your Dana Kia

the vin has been stolen undecided
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by CarGuideNG: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
diportivo:

the vin has been stolen undecided

grin
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by OfficialAPCNGR: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Eaganguolly:
Inspection by a competent Mech is essential.... Though 2 different classes of vehicles like diportivo said. Your choice should be determined by the car conditions and the use you intend it for.....
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by Eaganguolly(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:

Inspection by a competent Mech is essential.... Though 2 different classes of vehicles like diportivo said. Your choice should be determined by the car conditions and the use you intend it for.....

Good
Re: Btw Honda Cr-v And Toyota Corolla. by peacengine(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Go for Corolla

(1) (Reply)

Avalon Urgently Needed / Diagnostic Scanners : From Diy To Top Level Diagnostic Tools. Follow This Thread / Rolls Royce Unveiled A One-off "Rose Phantom Model For Flower-loving Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.