Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Adsense earnings incredibly low - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense earnings incredibly low (765 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / who has received Adsense Earnings With Zenith Bank - Help / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense earnings incredibly low by flimzy24: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have a shopping site, with google Adsense but my earnings are incredibly low $0.01 per click, any suggestions?
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by gocnig(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
flimzy24:
I have a shopping site, with google Adsense but my earnings are incredibly low $0.01 per click, any suggestions?
because u target Nigerians. That's all
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by flimzy24: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
gocnig:
because u target Nigerians. That's all
Thanks. Pls how what can i do and how can i change ads target?
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by Cyberl: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
flimzy24:

Lol its not ads target...ur website visitors are mainly Nigerians. Can u change it
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by fastseo: 1:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Cyberl:

Lol its not ads target...ur website visitors are mainly Nigerians. Can u change it

Not that I do target Nigerians and have seen 0.18, 0.9.0.7 and least 0.5.

What are you into opp, I mean what is your blog all about? 0.01 is slavery
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by gocnig(m): 2:51am On Nov 15, 2018
flimzy24:
even 100 Nigerians click can't give u up to 5$, but that same click from USA can earn u over 40$ at least

let d content of ur blog target traffic from USA and UK, ur earnings will increase.

Go to foreign groups on FB and even their forum to make posts.

Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by HeWrites(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
gocnig:
even 100 Nigerians click can't give u up to 5$, but that same click from USA can earn u over 40$ at least

let d content of ur blog target traffic from USA and UK, ur earnings will increase.

Go to foreign groups on FB and even their forum to make posts.

Wow... You're earning cool money.

Please what's your niche and your blog url.
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by Xwizee16(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
flimzy24:
buzz me I'll give you a package 07062206649
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by Jacktheripper: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
HeWrites:

Believe that at your own risk
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by fastseo: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Believe that at your own risk

I saw the guy on a thread where they claim to be self clicking

1 Like

Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by gocnig(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
HeWrites:

viral stories and admob
Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by henryobinna(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
HeWrites:

If you can believe that you can as well believe I earn a million dollar for just 5 clicks...

Don't believe the bullshit he said about 100 clicks giving you at least $100. It's not easily and practically possible, it is theoretically possible. Actually it has happens but not very often.

Myself, I get USA/UK/CA visitors, a lot compared to my total traffic, and my cpc ranges between $0.2 to $0.6 per click for US/CA/UK, I've one time gotten $1.** a click from some of these countries, but this isn't always oh, it's rare.

If I earn say $10 about $7 cones from these countries, particularly US, note this isn't my exact earning and I won't mention my site that earn .

That being said, the region of your visitors are the cause of low earning, also the number of visitors you have too, if you have 100k pageviews from naija your earnings would be great too,

1 Like

Re: Adsense earnings incredibly low by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
A lot of factors can play a role. My Nigerian cpc is from 0.30 to over 0.85.

40% of my traffic is from the US, with Nigeria topping the chart.

A lot of factors bro.. Just do your thing, it will improve.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Tools For Marketing / Api Integration / I Need Some One That Can Extract Numbers From Facebook Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.