Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (45154 Views)

Video Of How Abuja-Kaduna Train Rammed Into A Car / Sewage Truck Falls In Asaba (Photos) / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
A lady who escaped mishap which happened at her shop in Asaba, Delta state - has taken to social media to thank God especially at this 'crucial' time of the year.

It was gathered that a speeding driver ran a Toyota Venza car into her shop on Monday, November 12, after losing control of the vehicle. 

The impact of the accident was great that the car destroyed the shop and almost all the goods inside. The front part of the vehicle was also damaged in the process. 

The excited woman identified as Raymond Esther Ogochukwu, took to Facebook yesterday to share pictures of the accident and wrote; 

With my mouth, will I make known your faithfulness to my Generation oh Lord! This happened to my Shop but God kept me, his mercies kept me. Am grateful Oh Lord I can't keep calm any more.  Monday, November 12 2018. God is great..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-rejoices-after-car-rammed-into-her-shop-in-asaba-delta.html

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by thatigboman: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Misleading headline. I thought she was happy venza slammed into her shop

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by LuciferPreeqson: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Is she happy she didn't die or happy because a Venza owner is responsible for her shop's destruction?

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by SolutionMee: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
cheesy
See how she used her own to destroy the innocent man's car. She's even happy after doing the wrong thing. Thank God that the car is not badly damaged. She can always renovate her shop in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Tapout(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
i'm not surprised... when it comes to handling, venza is a very light car. Very easy to loose control especially when driven by inexperienced drivers.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by phorget(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
She happy say the owner of the venza don buy market

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by newsnjobs(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:
Is she happy she didn't die or happy because a Venza owner is responsible for her shop's destruction?

She is happy for both.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
These bloggers, make una dey get sense na.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by NothingDoMe: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tapout:
i'm not surprised... when it comes to handling, venza is a very light car. Very easy to loose control especially when driven by inexperienced drivers.
Light Car?

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by emmabest2000(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mber months and accidents are 5&6

God protect and guide his people from witches and wizards
IJN

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by free2ryhme: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A lady who escaped mishap which happened at her shop in Asaba, Delta state - has taken to social media to thank God especially at this 'crucial' time of the year.

It was gathered that a speeding driver ran a Toyota Venza car into her shop on Monday, November 12, after losing control of the vehicle. 

The impact of the accident was great that the car destroyed the shop and almost all the goods inside. The front part of the vehicle was also damaged in the process. 

The excited woman identified as Raymond Esther Ogochukwu, took to Facebook yesterday to share pictures of the accident and wrote; 

With my mouth, will I make known your faithfulness to my Generation oh Lord! This happened to my Shop but God kept me, his mercies kept me. Am grateful Oh Lord I can't keep calm any more.  Monday, November 12 2018. God is great..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-rejoices-after-car-rammed-into-her-shop-in-asaba-delta.html

No lives were lost, praise God

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by greatman247(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jesus
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Pentools(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Buhari at it again....everyone is one way or the other mentally deformed as a result of this horrible administration. Funny enough some don't even know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by CarGuideNG: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Close call indeed
VIN Checks and reports for car buyers in signature

1 Like

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by atikulated2019: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Geex great nothing happened to the venza,,,,at least you can rent another shop
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Justseyii: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
This kind of headline sef.

www.studentvillage.one
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
The weed alll these op dey take, no be here o.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Delta again. Just today
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank goodness for safety.
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Damoche10: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
emmabest2000:
Mber months and accidents are 5&6

God protect and guide his people from witches and wizards
IJN

Venza don buy market. Comprehensive insurance will cover it all....

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Stocking: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
God is great to make the venza crash into her shop in the first place.
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank God for sparing her life

that shop looks like where I know and also been to
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
.. Na the latest one for delta be this one boys they purposely they crash moto enter people to kill them. Latest yahoo. I know the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by ilemobayor: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
After payment for damages..can we be family friend
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by computerglobal(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2018

So sad

Do you want to buy a used or tokunbo vehicle this period,ensure you carry you do a vehicle history report on any vehicle you want to buy.

Remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs,the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard and more

Contact COMPUTERGLOBAL on nairaland for our most detailed vehicle history report
Check our profile for contact details
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by chigoziri2403(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
do the shop have a viable insurance and building permit that car might have been on GPS and the map showed that it was a major road
Re: Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos by DopeTech(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

There's nothing too hard for God to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / Driver Kills Masquerade In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.