Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers (16938 Views)

12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by damiloladuke: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
An alleged child rapist in Bonny Island, Rivers State is currently on the loose and women in the community have trooped out en mass to protest against the alleged pedophile.

According to one of the protesters, identified as Choice Kalada Pipmas Pepple on Facebook, the man has been accused of raping a 9-year-old girl as well his own daughter who is reported to be 8 years old.

He is also reported to have used a white handkerchief to clean up the blood stains on the vagina of his victims and the women have cried to security agencies to help them in apprehending the man.

Choice Kalada Pipmas Pepple wrote:

The news is spreading wide, THE CASE OF RAPE is becoming alarming, our youngsters are no longer safe even in the environment they find themselves, is it that mothers can no longer leave their girl child n go to the market or office , without having fear in them about the welfare of their girl child, it's too bad that our own very Son of grand Bonny kingdom could be able to rape a 9years old child.

A man that's supposed to be a father to this child, it's too bad that Mr Fubara manilla Pepple is a disgrace n should be put behind Bar for RAPE, The child has been raped n shattered, the Pride of her own mother n herself has been taken away from her in a twingle of an eye.

It has also been investigated that this is not the first time he's doing it, he also raped his 8years old girl child, pls all our mothers n women should stand up n fight for this girl child, we all should in one way or the other give justice to our daughter.

I also v a daughter of the same age n I believe most mothers also v a girl child of these age, justice must be given to her, Fubara manilla Pepple needs to serve a jail term, as to serve as a warning to those that rape girls in Bonny island.

He raped her on the pass way closed to his bedroom, on the floor, used white handkerchief to clean her up, advised her to tell her brother that she fell on the bathroom and cut her private part, a child of 9years had a cut that even a pregnant woman that's to deliver has not gotten, Mr Fubara should bring out the white handkerchief n also tell the community if he's a ritualist ........

Signed:
Mrs Choice Kalada Pipmas Pepple

https://lailasnews.com/women-protest-against-an-alleged-child-rapist-in-bonny-island-rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rape in itself is the worst crime anyone can ever commit against the female gender, let alone pedophilic rape.

Pedophiles in foreign countries normally commit suicide before they get to jail. Any chance they have, they take their lives swiftly and quickly, because it will be a slow and painful death for them in prison. Sexual predation amongst inmates is normal, but the ones who get the worst of it are the child sex offenders. Their anus dey hear am till they are gang-raped to death.

God forgive me for such brutal thoughts, but that's what anyone who rapes a child deserves. Even worse, if anything can be classified as worse.

11 Likes

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by free2ryhme: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
damiloladuke:
An alleged child rapist in Bonny Island, Rivers State is currently on the loose and women in the community have trooped out en mass to protest against the alleged pedophile.

According to one of the protesters, identified as Choice Kalada Pipmas Pepple on Facebook, the man has been accused of raping a 9-year-old girl as well his own daughter who is reported to be 8 years old.

He is also reported to have used a white handkerchief to clean up the blood stains on the vagina of his victims and the women have cried to security agencies to help them in apprehending the man.

https://lailasnews.com/women-protest-against-an-alleged-child-rapist-in-bonny-island-rivers

The abuser action is ritualistic and must be apprehended at all cost

angry

4 Likes

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by atikulated2019: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
shoutoutout to my primary school teacher who said I can't achieve something in life,,,am second to comment,I know am getting there,,,thanks to my wife,gf and well wishers who stood by me all these years while I continue to prove my teacher wrong,,,Thanks all
One Love shocked
My new song loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by emnite(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wow
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin

This is how civilized people behave. You protest AGAINST child rape and NOT in FAVOUR of it. Don't be like those idiots who want to legalise child rape as a form of marriage. Those people are animals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by leadword(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
:04pm
be the next millionaire through farming, start pig farming today, know how to build affordable pen call Mr LEADWORD 09038179955

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by DaV8King(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pedophiles like this deserve death...............and castration.

That's all

4 Likes

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by elderken(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
They should just cut off his D*ck

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Rubbiish(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
computergeek:
Rape in itself is the worst crime anyone can ever commit against the female gender, let alone pedophilic rape.

Pedophiles in foreign countries normally commit suicide before they get to jail. Any chance they have, they take their lives swiftly and quickly, because it will be a slow and painful death for them in prison. Sexual predation amongst inmates is normal, but the ones who get the worst of it are the child sex offenders. Their anus dey hear am till they are gang-raped to death.

God forgive me for such brutal thoughts, but that's what anyone who rapes a child deserves. Even worse, if anything can be classified as worse.
@bold not true
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is really not fair....I think it's time we start taking these rape cases very serious...imagine a nine yrs old child....mtcheeew
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
damiloladuke:

What is going on? What insanity is this? PEDOPHILES everywhere. God please protect our children.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
There is fire on the mountain.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
computergeek:

Lord have mercy. No, no one deserves such a fate. Their being incarcerated is civil punishment enough, let moral punishment be God's alone.
How can..., i don't even want to visualise that your phrase biko.
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Lord have mercy. No, no one deserves such a fate. Their being incarcerated is civil punishment enough, let moral punishment be God's alone.
How can..., i don't even want to visualise that your phrase biko.
Babe, if you can't visualize that one, visualize a 9-year-old girl being brutally raped. Visualize a 9-year-old girl having severe vaginal bleeding and tearing. Imagine a 9-year-old girl's uterus getting ruptured by a filthy d*ck. Imagine the UNIMAGINABLE pain the poor little girl must have gone through and you'll understand that the demon deserves no civil punishment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Gkemz: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
computergeek:

No, Inasmuch as rape is a very serious crime but the worst crime is taking away someone's life which attracts a capital punishment.

Back to the matter, the rapist should be made to face the full wrath of the law and if he's proven to be a ritualist he deserves a death sentence either through court justice or jungle justice.
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Gptins(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
FMP should be killed..... O lord when are you coming back again... The sins of men is incredible
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by sacajawea: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Protest?
They are Smiling and Laughing
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
bonny people and money rituals, dont buy any car with bonny number , change the seats if you do.
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
I Dont just understand this madness...the rate of rape is alarming esp with d girl child..God help us

1 Like

Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Awesomefred32(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmmmm rape again?

just cut off his dick

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by nengibo: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
quentin06:
bonny anambra people and money rituals, dont buy any car with bonny anambras number , change the seats if you do.
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=nengibo post=72974715][/quote]

fubara no be anambra name na,
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by nengibo: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
quentin06:

fubara no be anambra name na,
But those stereotypes are
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by barinedan(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
I don't understand why my beloved will constantly be appearing on nairaland for wrong reasons
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by Friend01(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
computergeek:

Do you know why rapes cases are skyrocketing?

It is because we have abandoned the old ways of doing things for new immoral ways we call civilization and we are bearing the consequence from all corners.
those days a boy who is not yet married does not dare to come close to a girl she is not related to or even married to, but today whoever does not have a boyfriend/girlfriend is seen as abnormal and the one who does not engage in premarital sex is seen as super abnormal.
And we think every action has no reaction?
It is simple when we (this generation) opened the door(free mixing and unrestricted intermingling) so widely for whoever wants to see to see we forgot that there were also predators(rapist )and birds of prey(pedeophiles) lurking in the corner to snap up the smallest fries(little children) for dinner.

It is simple, if we keep deluding yourselves with this useless convoluted civilization and modernity we keep throwing at people's faces we should live with our action without blaming anyone.
And if we don't change our ways, I am telling you this for free it so only going to get worse.
Re: Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers by djcurry: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT: Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

(1) (Reply)

Hardship: Taraba Residents Now Stealing Farm Produce / Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) / Unrepentant Fake Soldier Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.