Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story (1831 Views)

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story by peacehub: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Relationship adviser, love doctor and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who has remained broken after being r*ped by her boyfriend and his pal who was with him.

According to her, she was beaten severally by the duo who held her down and sexually assaulted one after the other.

She is presently seeking help on social media. Read her heart-wrenching experience below:

More gist here; https://rowzyradio.com/how-my-boyfriend-and-his-best-friend-raped-me-lady-shares-touching-story

Re: How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story by Fazemood(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Would have been an opportuinity to stroke abuse on this girl because she is foolish like many other ladies and guys too who no longer value the santity of 'no sex before marriage', but looking at this situation, those boys deserves castration.

After knacking, you went out to invite your friend too, is that how you do? Sharing someones daughter like she's a toy. You sure deserve to go to jail and get gang-raped. After that your balls inserted into boiling water, then sprinkled with pepper.

Kai see wickedness?
Say No To Rape.
Re: How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story by IamPlato(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2018

90% of Nigerian Girl Have Claimed To Be Raped...

95% of Nigerian Men Pray To Get Raped...

Irony Of Nigeria!
Re: How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story by SpyAC(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chie yaa, abomination
Re: How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story by IamD18: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Your boyfriend or a stranger you hooked up with following a finacial and beneficial agreement?

2 Likes

Re: How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story by mozel247: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2018
This guy should rot in hell. Pls run test to determine if u haven't been infested. And also run spiritual test to determine if ur destiny hasn't b tampered with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama Between ‘Hungry’ Masquerade And Young Boy In Anambra. Photos / Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Vehicle On Lokoja-abuja Highway, Abduct Passengers / Mother Of Two Allegedly Runs Over Woman With Car, Dumps Her Body In Dump Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.