Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria (51071 Views)

Which Federal University Is The Cheapest In Nigeria? / Which Federal Polytechnic Is D Cheapest In Nigeria / Which Private University Is The Cheapest In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by anitabest(f): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2010
Na waooooooooo.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by ccollins(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2010
OAU IS A SCHOOL OF THE ABSURD.A SCHOOL THAT ADDS FAIRYTALES TO REALITY.^^^

it doesn't make sense.lets see hw nigeria would be if OAU was the only school in NIGERIA,sure there would be a lot of ignoramus and high level of illiteracy.i ain't in any calumny.the fact is that OAU AINT THE BEST BECOS THERE IS NO SPECIAL THING OR AWARD oau got that other universities haven't achieved.mind that i could argue this precise long enough if there was time.u can't deceive incredulous pple like me.u sky can be ur starting point even if u don't finish f rm OAU.lol,beautiful campus don't make a school the best and johnpaul,mind u that i ain't of any calumny,i even like OAU but hate that arrogance.moreover,planning to do my lLM there,if i don't go to UK.so whats the big deal.we all know IFE as a village where OAU RESIDES.also,OAU lives on past glory.if things are moving smooth in the school.why the internal strike and ASUU strike there.GOVT assiting ur problem school by funding her more than most state school doesn't mean OAU IS THE best.period!
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by hakunajay(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tell them oh!
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Samystyler: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
As a bonifide GREAT IFE, i wudnt reply 2 ur laquacious post. Be it as it may its obvious u aint clear headed, The taste of d puddn is in its eatn, dare 2 be a GREAT IFE and 4gt dis ur uk talks! Rembr oau has no stochky vacancy 4 impurity atoms like u. Mayb u go dope ur self as a group 5 element in lasu or akungba perhaps OSU cos OAU wil remain as INTRINSIC as possible!
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by ccollins(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
U can't even have a vacancy at my school due to ur insolent manner.non sense
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
ccollins:

OAU IS A SCHOOL OF THE ABSURD.A SCHOOL THAT ADDS FAIRYTALES TO REALITY.^^^

it doesn't make sense.lets see hw nigeria would be if OAU was the only school in NIGERIA,sure there would be a lot of ignoramus and high level of illiteracy.i ain't in any calumny.the fact is that OAU AINT THE BEST BECOS THERE IS NO SPECIAL THING OR AWARD oau got that other universities haven't achieved.mind that i could argue this precise long enough if there was time.u can't deceive incredulous pple like me.u sky can be your starting point even if u don't finish f rm OAU.lol,beautiful campus don't make a school the best and johnpaul,mind u that i ain't of any calumny,i even like OAU but hate that arrogance.moreover,planning to do my lLM there,if i don't go to UK.so whats the big deal.we all know IFE as a village where OAU RESIDES.also,OAU lives on past glory.if things are moving smooth in the school.why the internal strike and ASUU strike there.GOVT assiting your problem school by funding her more than most state school doesn't mean OAU IS THE best.period!
Ur post is ridiculous and laughable. It is wholly distorted with inconsistencies. At one time u were calling for the head of OAU and her students for gross arrogance and grandstanding, while at another, u were planning and wishing to do ur LLM there (though our doors are perpetually closed against retards and ne'er-do-wells like u). Declare distinctly ur grouse so that we can examine ur position. Otherwise do not bother us again with these frivolous campaign of yours.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by ccollins(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
I see, Johnpaul,u are the one who is dumb.infact,i may not need doing my masters at OAU anymore.frm d onset,had set my mind on a commonwealth nation like UK and in her universities ,a OAU graduate would rewrite His/HER exams HAHAHAHA
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
The only Nobel Laureate from Nigeria won from OAU.

CColins Pls whats the name of your sch?
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
Don't mind him. A law student of UNN . UNN catches cold when OAU sneezes. And he knows dt. I'm from Anambra but never considered UNN as a second choice. Our prestigious ship-like building (faculty of law) will not take u as an undergraduate let alone as a postgraduate student.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2010
UNN  sef dey talk?

Which of the campuses cos I know those schools have multiple campuses in different states

See Typical UNN law student post

ccollins (m)
Nigeria

Re: Who Loves Big Girls?
« #241 on: Today at 11:32:07 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any big gurl with money should alert my e-mail(collinsreal@live.com) for sum cool dating and if it works.we move on together.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-476702.224.html#msg6464309

Nothing do you my brother your post was just funny
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
Perhaps Enugu campus b/c i think dt is where their law faculty is. @Dayokanu, what is current part? I am in one.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
I don finish for OAU a while ago. over 5 yrs now, I did Chemical Engineering
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Jarus(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Lol @ johnpaul's question to DK. Even me, I dey part 2 when DK was in part 5
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^ The generations might be different, the culture of excellence remains the same.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by ccollins(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2010
IT ISN'T possible for the GREAT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA to catch any cold.what does OAU have dat UNN aint got.see dis fool,as wole soyinka is an respected icon,so is prof.chinua achebe.by the way,mention some pple frm ur prestigious,let me mention mine too.@dayo,u have been stalking me like a vagabond at the romance section,i think u too love big women.anyway,back to my point,"ubi jus idi remedium" the faculty of law(UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA) IS UNDISPUTED IN ALL WEST AFRICAN.HAVE PEOPLE EVEN WITH SEcond class lower who eventually goes to law school to be the best wit first class.by d way,the legacies of awolowo was a great epitome just like SIR DR. Nnamdi AZIkwe and THE QUEEN of BRITAIN who laid down the foundation of d sch in 1960.look,i don't wanna go into  the illustrous gigantic history of UNN and u guys should be lucky there ain't many UNN dudes.if there were,ur Pride and school will be shattered.lastly,UNN is a sine qua non to the WHOLE NIGERIA FEDERATION EDUCATION.*UNA THINK SAY IT IS EASY FOR A UNIVERSITY TO CARRY THE NAME OF A WHOLE NATION ON ITS HEAD*, oau ko,oau ni
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2010
ccollins:

IT ISN'T possible for the GREAT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA to catch any cold.what does OAU have dat UNN aint got.see dis fool,as wole soyinka is an respected icon,so is prof.chinua achebe.by the way,mention some pple frm your prestigious,let me mention mine too.@dayo,u have been stalking me like a vagabond at the romance section,i think u too love big women.anyway,back to my point,"ubi jus idi remedium" the faculty of law(UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA) IS UNDISPUTED IN ALL WEST AFRICAN.HAVE PEOPLE EVEN WITH SEcond class lower who eventually goes to law school to be the best wit first class.by d way,the legacies of awolowo was a great epitome just like SIR DR. Nnamdi AZIkwe and THE QUEEN of BRITAIN who laid down the foundation of d sch in 1960.look,i don't wanna go into  the illustrous gigantic history of UNN and u guys should be lucky there ain't many UNN dudes.if there were,your Pride and school will be shattered.lastly,UNN is a sine qua non to the WHOLE NIGERIA FEDERATION EDUCATION.*UNA THINK SAY IT IS EASY FOR A UNIVERSITY TO CARRY THE NAME OF A WHOLE NATION ON ITS HEAD*, oau ko,oau ni

If the stuuf in bold are what they teach law students in UNN abakaliki Campus then You shouldnt be comparing it to any top sch
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by ccollins(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2010
Defeat u ,u got no logic base,loser! It is OAU thats in oshodi.my university isn't in abaikailiki.it called "THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA,NSUKKA"
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
Collins, refuse to be decieved by these delusive misconception of yours. A hood does not make a monk.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by ccollins(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ur's is evasive, And out of point.come to my school and dare say OAU is d best, rofl, A monk doesn't make a thread
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
ccollins:

your's is evasive, And out of point.come to my school and dare say OAU is d best, rofl, A monk doesn't make a thread
Of course UNN is the best in Nsukka community but never beyond. But OAU rules sub-saharran Africa which Nsukka and in extension Nigeria, is only a part. How do u like that?
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by ccollins(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
u
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2010
My guy
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2010
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by abioila(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2010
Let me state it clear dat am not taking sides between oau and unn,but wot i dont wanna hear is oau students saying dey av d most bea utiful campus in Africa!chai liv it dont touch it,ABOMINATION.go to university of cairo or cape verde let me see if u guys wil stil be chantin NONSENSE.Besides oau and unn are rubbish compared to those university.one more thing dont dare ask me of ma skul or try comparin urs to mine.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Jarus(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2010
abioila:

Let me state it clear dat am not taking sides between oau and unn,but wot i dont wanna hear is oau students saying dey av d most bea utiful campus in Africa!chai liv it dont touch it,ABOMINATION.go to university of cairo or cape verde let me see if u guys wil stil be chantin NONSENSE.Besides oau and unn are rubbish compared to those university.one more thing dont dare ask me of ma skul or try comparin urs to mine.
At least, it is incomparably the most beautiful in Nigeria.
Besides oau and unn are rubbish compared to those university.one more thing dont dare ask me of ma skul or try comparin urs to mine.
why una dey fear?
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
In all ramification UNILORIN remain the best univesity in Nigeria.check out the link below nd see the latest ranking
www.4icu.org/ng/
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by okunoba(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2011
Yoruba de talk am say man wey never see another farm before go think say na im papa farm big pass, OAU students need to open eye. I am from Ife and love the University but to call it the best in Nigeria is going too far, maybe one of the best makes more sense.

Bad habits die hard, now I understand the Odechukwu name calling brigades, na from school dem learn am and have refused to grow out of it.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by Jarus(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2011
okunoba:

Yoruba de talk am say man wey never see another farm before go think say na im papa farm big pass, OAU students need to open eye. I am from Ife and love the University but to call it the best in Nigeria is going too far, maybe one of the best makes more sense.

Bad habits die hard, now I understand the Odechukwu name calling brigades, na from school dem learn am and have refused to grow out of it.

Oya, bring your 'best university in Nigeria' and prove to us why it is.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by wisdomkid: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yeah, i thought Dailyschoolnews.com did list it?
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by purplish(f): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2013
I see a lot of pple are beefing my prestigious school...loool! calm down! we are 14th in Africa and 1st in Nigeria for very good and obvious reasons.
Re: Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria by deviduff(m): 3:29am On Mar 03, 2013
marketplace: That's a nice one. OAU is really setting the pace for others to follow
Sharap...did u bother reading about other schools' own? Bloody civilian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endsars: Students Create Lecture Timetable In Case ASUU Calls Off / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.