Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Help! Jumia Refund. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Jumia Refund. (1045 Views)

Is It Advisable To Purchase Laptops From Jumia? / Man Claims Jumia Sold Him A Refurbished Laptop / Jumia Black Friday 2018- Get Your Desired Laptop On Discount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Jumia Refund. by kmaxx(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders. I will be brief and straight to the point.

Kindly note that I seek advice for my friend hence your constructive comments will help us come to a decisive conclusion.

My friend ordered for HP 250 -G6 from jumia but got slightly a different spec. from what she saw online. Online page showed Intel celeron N3350 2.60Ghz and what was delivered was celeron N3060 1.10Ghz. Processor. Every other specification was OK.
She feels cheated because she actually got this same laptop that was delivered to her 5k lesser from a shop here in Abuja. But because jumia offered 2.60 GHz she went for it.

The said laptop was delivered to her just yesterday. Now she wants a change or refund.

She called Jumia they've agreed to send an agent to come pick the laptop. They gave 5-10 working days for a refund.

I was like, are you sure these guys will actually refund you? Maybe you should keep this laptop and endure rather than jumia frustrating you for a refund and at the end lappy you no hold. Your money, story for the gods.

Please house, should she go ahead with the refund or keep laptop? Would jumia refund?

I need your contributions and anyone with an experience with jumia refund shloud share.

Thanks
Re: Help! Jumia Refund. by donweasley(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
I had issues with them and I complained, so I asked for a refund and sent my details to them, twas approved and two days later dem wire me my money
Re: Help! Jumia Refund. by SUPERPACK: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
jumia will only give her a voucher as refund, no cash refund, so she must buy frm them.
Re: Help! Jumia Refund. by kmaxx(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Really? I still dey get second thought. Like she's counting on my go ahead for a final decision.
Re: Help! Jumia Refund. by donweasley(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
SUPERPACK:
jumia will only give her a voucher as refund, no cash refund, so she must buy frm them.
I Was asked to choose between voucher and refund.
Re: Help! Jumia Refund. by kmaxx(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
SUPERPACK:

But they requested for her account details which she gave.
Re: Help! Jumia Refund. by donweasley(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
kmaxx:
Really? I still dey get second thought. Like she's counting on my go ahead for a final decision.
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Help! Jumia Refund. by kennykg(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2018
No need to worry she would get her full cash and a free voucher for the troubles. I also had same issues sometime ago, they would send an agent for pick

But the refund would be within the working days given

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Used HP Folio 9480m Notebook PC 14inch Core i5 500/8GB 130000 in Abuja❌❌❌Sold / USA Used Laptops. Excellent Conditions. Updated stock / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.