Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) (1400 Views)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Last Messages Sent To Governor Okowa Before Assassination Of Anti-cult Commander / How Do I Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages Sent To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Throughout history, humanity has received countless strange and unexplainable messages both on earth and from beyond.

Could it be that the following messages were from intelligence that was trying to communicate with us, intelligence that some call aliens?

Here are 10 mysterious messages sent from aliens.
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
#10: King Pacal's Sarcophagus
On August 28 in 683 A.D. after ruling Palenque, an ancient Mayan city for 68 years, King Pacal died. When his sarcophagus was uncovered in 1952, it brought with it several questions, including did Pacal have contact with aliens and was he an alien himself?

Some say that the artwork on the coffin's lid shows the king in a spacecraft preparing to take off with his foot on a pedal and a breathing apparatus in his nose.

Could it be that the sarcophagus design is a goodbye message from King Pacal before he went home?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
#9: HD164595's Strong Message
On August 29, 2016, Russian astronomers announced that while using a radio telescope they had detected a strange signal emanating from HD164595, a star that's around 94 light years from Earth. The message was actually a powerful pulse and came from a system with a sun-like star making the possibility that life exists there higher.

No additional signals have been detected but astronomers are keeping a close eye on that region of space in the hopes that they're right and that aliens are trying to communicate with us. But how are we sure they haven't discovered a contact already and kept it a secret from us?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
#8: The Murals Of Charama
Found in the caves of Charama, India, the murals of Charama confused local archeologists to the point where they actually had to call in NASA experts just for assistance in explaining them.

Despite being over 10 thousand years old, the ancient rock drawings seem to depict modern day interpretations of aliens in popular media complete with spaceships and spacesuits. Some respected historians believe that ancient cavemen made them after meeting aliens, while others think the images are warnings from the aliens themselves.

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
#7: The Glorification of the Eucharist
Completed around the year 1600 and commissioned by the church of San Piedro in Montalcino, Italy, the Glorification of the Eucharist is a painting by Ventura Salimbeni that seemed to depict Jesus and the Holy Father holding something that the artist could not have had, knowledge of a satellite.

Specifically, the world's very first artificial satellite, the Sputnik 1. Some point to the sphere's inclusion as a message from another race of beings while others claim it was added by a time traveler. Either way, the question is....why?

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
#6: The Summer's Triumph Tapestry
Created in Brugge, a city in Belgium in 1538, the summer's triumph is a tapestry that illustrates a happy time when a leader rose to power but among the celebrating people and colorful trees and flowers are a few things that don't belong.

In the sky are what appears to be flying saucers. While some had claimed that they're clouds, others are quick to point out how they are all the same hat-like shape and not very cloud-like at all.

Could it be that this is a message from an ancient civilization that had alien contact?

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
#5: The Betz Mystery Sphere
Discovered on May 26, 1974 by the Betz family who were surveying damage caused by a brush fire on Fort George Island, Florida, the Betz mystery sphere is a 20.3 centimeter wide orb of unknown origin.

However, surviving the fire without a scratch wasn't the only odd thing about it. The sphere made the Betz' dog uncomfortable, changed directions on its own when rolled and vibrated on occasion as if there was a motor running inside of it. The question is, is the orb a probe form an alien race or even a doomsday device ready to kill us all?

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
#4: The Stone Head Of Guatemala
In the 1950s, a stone head with fine features was found deep in the jungles of Guatemala. It was photographed but oddly, anyone who tried to find it again afterwards was unable to do so.

Adding to the mystery, a Guatemalan archeologist named Hector E. Mejia certified that the monument wasn't made by anyone in the region and instead was created by a superior civilization with knowledge beyond any known group at the time. His claim was that essentially aliens made the detailed statue and it vanished with no one knowing why.

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by ifex370(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
I'll be back
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
#3: Fast Radio Bursts

Considered one of the biggest mysteries in astronomy, fast radio bursts or FRBs were first discovered in the year 2007 and since then, over two dozen of them have been observed.

A powerful form of light radiation, FRBs flash through space at incredible speeds all of them originating outside of our galaxy and at least one of them keeps repeating. (high pitched squeal)

Though many theories have been offered, there is currently no widely accepted explanation for what created these signals or what exactly they mean.

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
#2: The Face On Mars
On July 25, 1976, a picture was taken on the landscape of Mars that shocked many people especially those searching for messages left by alien civilizations.

The photo taken of the Cydonia region of the red planet by the Viking 1 Orbiter revealed the existence of a two kilometer long humanoid face that seemed to stare upwards. What became known as the face on Mars appears to have been either carved into the rocky surface or built on top of it but what it is exactly is still under debate.

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
#1: Crop Can
If you've only ever heard of one way that aliens leave humanity messages, odds are good that it's the creation of crop circles.

They've been appearing in fields since at least the 1600s and consist of circles and other shapes pressed down into longer crops such as wheat and corn. Discovered in fields around the globe, these messages are usually created overnight and have kept many believers scratching their heads

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
So those are my compiled list of 10 messages left by aliens, but what do you make of these?

Leave a comment below and let me know. Do you think they were left from aliens or do you think they were simply coincidences?

lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Conspiracist: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please Note: In no way is any part of the article fabricated or false, every piece was brought from ORIGINAL and Concrete evidence.

Please support and motivate me to post more conspiracy theories by liking or commenting

Thank You wink

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
meeen That number 4 is creepy
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by ifex370(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Till date, the crop cycles still give me goose bumps
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Gosj01(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Following
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by internetpo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wow! Nice write up. I personally do believe aliens exist and that we once had contact with them.

Come on as vast and trackless as the universe is, we can't be the only one.
Nice compilation OP. Was brought here by your 1st and last post that made FP.

Lalasticlala. This guys articles are front page worthy. Do ur magic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Hamid7(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nice job.
We want things like this on front page.
But what we get are celebrity rumours and gossips.
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Tip101(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
I've always been enticed about anything that has to do with space and aliens and I really do like your compilations... I was brought here by your post that recently made fp and I decided to check your profile if I'd see more of something like that and I am not disappointed and that is why I'm posting a comment right now.
Please do not let the mods not pushing your posts to fp deter you. They'd rather push a post about indecency to fp rather than this, sacrificing quality/learning for views... And then ask for source like everyone should just plagiarize or lift contents from other sources and then dump them on here. Like people cannot make researches on their own and then post it. I understand that they have to fight fake news, but then even with the sources, have they not pushed lots of fake news to the fp?
Please just keep doing what you love because from your moniker and most of your post, I realized that posts like this is what you enjoy doing. Please keep it up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by allytinted: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Educative and informative post like this will never appear on front page. Instead it is the useless and stupid celebrity news that add nothing to our knowledge that will be found there. Nice one op. Thumbs up
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Honestly, I am tired of conspiracy theories. One could get mad trying to wrap his/her head around it especially when everything is so accurate and actually linking up but no proof.
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) by boss1310(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
to think that those entities we call aliens may be seeing us as aliens too

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Creditville Nig Ltd Vehicle Loan Offers / I Buy Facebook Accounts / Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.