Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 (2557 Views)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry Sport 2008 With 4 Plugs Engine Available At 2.9m / (SOLD)Used Toyota Highlander Sport 2008 Model(SOLD) / SOLD!! RANGE ROVER SPORT 2008 Urgent Sales!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2018
A newly imported Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 car for sale. Very clean and no accident history, you could confirm with the VIN. Manual transmission, perfect-working A/C, Sound engine. Up for a serious buyer. Further inquiries should be directed to 08072535752.

Thank you in advance to the lucky buyer.

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by phrancys001(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Price please?
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2018
phrancys001:
Price please?

N2.5m asking price (slightly negotiable). Please call or text 08072535752 details.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by peacengine(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mileage?
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
peacengine:
Mileage?
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Available
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Still very hot. This is a very clean car. You could check the VIN, no accident history
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by eherbal(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:
A newly imported Toyota Corolla Sports 2008 car for sale. Very clean and no accident history, you could confirm with the VIN. Manual transmission, perfect-working A/C, Sound engine. Up for a serious buyer. Further inquiries should be directed to 08072535752.

Thank you in advance to the lucky buyer.
1st ,this is a 05/06 corolla. At 208,000.00 miles,and selling for over #2million,shows you don't know what you're selling.this cars go for #1.5 to #1.6 mill.
Update your post and stop misleading peeps

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
eherbal:
1st ,this is a 05/06 corolla. At 208,000.00 miles,and selling for over #2million,shows you don't know what you're selling.this cars go for #1.5 to #1.6 mill.

You're obviously a joker and don't know what you're saying. I actually should'nt respond to you, but for the sake of real buyers (not some impecuniary fellas), the manufacturer's paper shows it all. This is a 2008 model car. And those who know about cars know that 2005-2008 model only have minor variations known to the trained eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by eherbal(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:

You're obviously a joker and you don't know what you're saying. I actually should'nt respond to you, but for the sake of real buyers (not some impecuniary fellas), the manufacturer's paper shows it all. This is a 2008 model car. And those who know about cars know that 2005-2008 model only have minor variations known to the trained eyes.
you can blab all you want,but I insist this is not 2008 corolla.look at the headlights below and compare with yours.the only thing you're good at is being rude and insulting.you could've taken to corrections like a good boi.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by eherbal(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
presiade:

You're obviously a joker and you don't know what you're saying. I actually should'nt respond to you, but for the sake of real buyers (not some impecuniary fellas), the manufacturer's paper shows it all. This is a 2008 model car. And those who know about cars know that 2005-2008 model only have minor variations known to the trained eyes.
your eyes are weak and untrained.manual for that matter.over #2million.you're the real joker grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
eherbal:
you can blab all you want,but I insist this is not 2008 corolla.look at the headlights below and compare with yours.the only thing you're good at is being rude and insulting.you could've taken to corrections like a good boi.
Obviously you're ignorant. And this is the last comment I'll dignify you with. This faceless forum give a lot of urchins the confidence to talk to anyone... Get this into your thick skull, this is Corolla Sports, not just Corolla. And as I said earlier you know better than the manufacturer, SMH.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by Frankdamaxx(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2018
presiade:

Obviously you're ignorant. And this is the last comment I'll dignify you with. This faceless forum give a lot of urchins the confidence to talk to anyone... Get this into your thick skull, this is Corolla Sports, not just Corolla. And as I said earlier you know better than the manufacturer, SMH.

The way you bolded the sports, one would think the sports is different from the other variant.

Oh cool I forgot, it has a different body kit with rear spoilers and a different speedometer cluster.

and not actually horsepower or torque or lighter wheels or lighter materials or bucket seats or better exhaust. grin

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by eherbal(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

The way you bolded the sports, one would think the sports is different from the other variant.

Oh cool I forgot, it has a different body kit with rear spoilers and a different speedometer cluster.

and not actually horsepower or torque or lighter wheels or lighter materials or bucket seats or better exhaust. grin
the boy is just impossible the way he posit his invalid arguments to justify his ignorance. His emphasis on sports defeats the contention on ground,which is the year and ridiculous price placed on a car that it's value is dwindling by the day grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by eherbal(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2018
presiade:

I'll ignore your rantings as that of a pained child. Your defence gets weaker by the moment cause you concentrate more on insults than observations,which is the fact that you're passing off an older car for the latest version,cause you want to make an overkill in returns.
If truly this was your ride kid, you won't place such premium on a 208k miles,manual driven,and a sedan of 12 years. Btw learn to do research before being ridiculed on a faceless forum. Pride goes before a fall. You and papers that don't prove jack

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2018
You're not worth my 1 second. And obviously I know a kid when I interact with one. Your'e obviously frustrated and I haven't come to force you to buy the car (I know you can't afford it self). The reason why I can't understand your pains.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by valarinz: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2018
eherbal:

To be fair, you started the rudeness and insults, look at your bolded comments below

eherbal:

So its only fair you stomach a little of what you gave out to him. If na me u come at so rudely that way, then ill give it back to u irrespective of whether your submission was right or wrong, that's exactly the reason people like Cosplay has made himself more enemies than friends on this forum despite the enlightenment he brings. Pls try and be more civil, its human beings youre actually dealing with and you're not feeding him either

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by Cosplay: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by eherbal(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2018
valarinz:

To be fair, you started the rudeness and insults, look at your bolded comments below

So its only fair you stomach a little of what you gave out to him. If na me u come at so rudely that way, then ill give it back to u irrespective of whether your submission was right or wrong, that's exactly the reason people like Cosplay has made himself more enemies than friends on this forum despite the enlightenment he brings. Pls try and be more civil, its human beings youre actually dealing with and you're not feeding him either
thanks for your observations. Presiade,I tender my unreserved apology. We started off on the wrong foot.I was a bit off in my notes,but you gotta to realise at times as a business man,some things will be brought to your notice in different forms and disposition. We agree to disagree.happy sales

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Still available!
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
BUY BUY BUY BUY while still available
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 2008 by presiade(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sold!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Super Clean Tokunbo Nissan Quest 2006 Model 850k At A Giveaway / Very Clean Honda Accord (DC) For Sale in Lagos 820k / 2010 Toyota Camry Sport Edition Nigerian Barely Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.