Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? (936 Views)

How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! / Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? / How Do I Pay For Facebook Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? by ROBOCOB(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
I placed an ad for a modeling agency this morning on facebook. The agency called me and said they have received over 120 calls today. I went back to the ad manager and discovered the impression was 38,000+ and 55 people clicked on the ad. The ad contained the contact number, so if you don't click, you can call.

It's amazing how facebook increases brand awareness of physical businesses.

Your business can also enjoy this kind of increament in less than 24 hours.

Give it to the pros to do it for you.

talk to www.tregeocreatives.com

Re: Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 09, 2013
I think i've got better results within a budget of $50 USD.

Re: Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? by webpower84: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2013
HOW MUCH TO ADVERTISE ON FB
Re: Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? by Immaculate4sure(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Whats the price
Re: Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? by ultimateballer: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2013
how can I place an ad on Facebook with a 10 or 20 dollars budget for a start?
Re: Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2013
ultimateballer: how can I place an ad on Facebook with a 10 or 20 dollars budget for a start?
Yes you can but you have to target you Advert to a specific group.
Re: Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? by ultimateballer: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2013
Brand_new:
Yes you can but you have to target you Advert to a specific group.
does Facebook accept GTB naira MasterCard and how do I go about it? thx

(1) (Reply)

Wynerz Company:bringing The Finest,wines,spirits,cognac,at Your Doors Steps. / Palm Stearin Oil Wanted (urgent) / Bulksms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.