Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Plz I Want Know The Cut Off Mark Of Political Science In Olabisi Onabanjo Univer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz I Want Know The Cut Off Mark Of Political Science In Olabisi Onabanjo Univer (5118 Views)

Jamb--drop The Cut-off Mark For Each Schools Here 2011/2012 / What Is The Cut Off For Delta State University Post Ume? / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Want Know The Cut Off Mark Of Political Science In Olabisi Onabanjo Univer by demurinanu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2007
This isvery urgent to me,i will be very happy if anybody from the great OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY,AGOWOYE, can help me out,my name is,Anuoluwapo Demurin.,an indigine Plz I want to know the lates information in SCIENCE or from the department of Social science I want to sturdy Political Scinece IN OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY as my first choice and second chioce so also the school as my first and second choice,I WILL ALSO LIKE TO THE CUT OFF MARK OF THE COUSRE (POLITICAL SCIENCE),ALSO about the post ume exam.Iwill be very happy if anybody from the great school can help me out because am realy tied of staying at home,plz help me out.

Anuoluwapo Demurin,
Thanks.
Re: Plz I Want Know The Cut Off Mark Of Political Science In Olabisi Onabanjo Univer by demurinanu(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2008
This isvery urgent to me,i will be very happy if anybody from the great OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY,AGOWOYE, can help me out,my name is,Anuoluwapo Demurin.,an indigine Please I want to know the lates information in SCIENCE or from the department of Social science I want to sturdy Political Scinece IN OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY as my first choice and second chioce so also the school as my first and second choice,I WILL ALSO LIKE TO THE CUT OFF MARK OF THE COUSRE (POLITICAL SCIENCE),ALSO about the post ume exam.Iwill be very happy if anybody from the great school can help me out because am realy tied of staying at home,plz help me out.

Anuoluwapo Demurin,
Thanks.
Re: Plz I Want Know The Cut Off Mark Of Political Science In Olabisi Onabanjo Univer by DrKitaun(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2008
demurinanu:

This isvery urgent to me,i will be very happy if anybody from the great OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY,AGOWOYE, can help me out,my name is,Anuoluwapo Demurin.,an indigine Please I want to know the lates information in SCIENCE or from the department of Social science I want to sturdy[b] Political Scinece [/b] IN OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY as my first choice and second chioce so also the school as my first and second choice,I WILL ALSO LIKE TO THE CUT OFF MARK OF THE COUSRE (POLITICAL SCIENCE),ALSO about the post ume exam.Iwill be very happy if anybody from the great school can help me out because am realy tied of staying at home,plz help me out.

Anuoluwapo Demurin,
       Thanks.     

what exactly do u want to study ?

what is your concern about SCIENCE ?  grin

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Opportunities For Africans In Russia / Esa Oke Poly / Project Topic In Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.