Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars (7802 Views)

Bosch Air Filter - Toyota, Lexus And Honda / Body Parts For Toyota, Lexus And Honda:::roofedges Auto Spare Parts Ladipo::::: / Very CHEAP Toyota & Honda Cars For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Here in this sub forum, we'll be displaying savage cars in their "as it is" forms, shapes and sizes grin grin grin

No disrespect to our wonderful ladies but have you discovered that cars are in the similitude of women Okkkkkkk, slow down, slow down. Before y'all go gung ho at me, how about we pen down some of their similarities anatomically and behaviorally?? Huh?

shocked shocked God help me today... Stay tuned for it, I wan go pee. Feel free to go through our archive and ask questions, offer suggestions, opinions, constructive criticism.

See you later

2005 Toyota Camry

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2018
More pictures

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018
How much?
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2018
05 Toyota Camry.

These cars are on "won't start"

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
More pictures

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
1.4M
Whizkidjay7:
How much?
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Real mileage reading

For more enquiries, zero eight zero three three six zero five seven nine three (whatsapp)

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Nmaudu: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
vicardino:
1.4M last price

Funniest thing I have seen this week. Airbags deployed, engine is scrap despite your claims that the car moves, and you want to sell it for 1.4M. A 2005 Camry oh

I bow for you sir.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Nmaudu:

Funniest thing I have seen this week. Airbags deployed, engine is scrap despite your claims that the car moves, and you want to sell it for 1.4M. A 2005 Camry oh

I bow for you sir.

Folks like you will still wail no matter how transparent one appears to be. Why not wait till it's fixed and buy at 1.6m Your choice sir.

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Nmaudu:

I bow for you sir.

And sir, you may wanna get acquainted with terms used in auto world. "Run" doesn't mean "drive". Run tells you the state of the engine, ok? How much are u gonna pay me for this little knowledge I just dished out??

Enjoy your day sir
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2018
For clarity, the second car on whose pictures I clearly stated the engine runs still runs. If there's any questions, kindly feel free to drop it here, promise to do my best in answering you honestly and to the best of my ability. Constructive criticism is welcome also suggestions from car gurus on this platform. Thanks
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Cosplay: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2018
vicardino:
05 Toyota Camry.

This car still runs meaning the engine as funny as it appears, it's still perfectly working

vicardino:
For clarity, the second car on whose pictures I clearly stated the engine runs still runs.

You're sure about that? The engine ran at the time of the auction?
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Oga cosplay, I ain't here to lie to prospects. It starts rather, hope this makes it clearer to prospects sir? Thanks for stopping by grin grin >: cheesy grin
Cosplay:

You're sure about that? The engine ran at the time of the auction?
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Cosplay: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
vicardino:
Oga cosplay, I ain't here to lie to prospects. It starts rather, hope this makes it clearer sir? grin grin >: cheesy grin

You're sure about that? The vehicle started at the time of the auction?
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Yes sir. I never said so about the first car cos it's bidded as "won't start" but the second car was on "starts" as at when bidded and won.
Cosplay:

You're sure about that? The vehicle started at the time of the auction?
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by nemadfsyahooc: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=vicardino post=72986551]2005 Toyota Camry[/quo

Location of vehicle
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2018
The vins can be provided if it's gonna be of any assistance
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Cosplay: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2018
vicardino:
Yes sir. I never said so about the first car cos it's bidded as "won't start" but the second car was on "starts" as at when bidded and won.

Well, if you state so.

The auction information indicates that neither vehicle started, ran or drove.

Perhaps it's just a mix up.

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2018
vicardino:
1.4M last price
undecided
vicardino:
1.4M last price
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=nemadfsyahooc post=72989754][/quote]

Dayton OH and Cleveland OH
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Not trying to fool the prospects here, not at all. I wish the status of this car on iaai.com before bid could be got. These two cars I got from iaai and their status were "won't start" for the first one and "starts" for the second one. I actually got 3 camry from iaai yesterday. Will modify my initial post asap. Thx for shedding some lights.
Cosplay:

Well, if you state so.

The auction information indicates that neither vehicle started, ran or drove.

Perhaps it's just a mix up.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
undecided

I can understand. U were probably expecting it to be at what range?
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
vicardino:

I can understand. U were probably expecting it to be at what range?
#900+
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Cosplay: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
vicardino:
Not trying to fool the prospects here, not at all. I wish the status of this car on iaai.com before bid could be got. These two cars I got from iaai and their status were "won't start" for the first one and "starts" for the second one. I actually got 3 camry from iaai yesterday. Will modify my initial post asap. Thx for shedding some lights.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Evening folks
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Whizkidjay7:

#900+

Not under any obligation to disclose anything to u but the landing cost including clearing is 1.15M and man must make gain nah, abiii
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by diportivo: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
dem use Toyota and Camry swear for Una ni undecided

so,no other car dey there apart from big daddy

wahala dey o angry

5 Likes

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
diportivo:

wahala dey o angry

I just weak as I see d post sef.... I never still understand d craze for toyota n Honda cars

1 Like

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
2009 Toyota Camry,,, bought as "won't start" but driven by my driver. It runs and drive

Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Master, just state your preference and let's see if we have it. cheesy grin
diportivo:

wahala dey o angry
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
U ain't no weakling bro, don't be weak, ok? You'll be getting more of other brands. Make I order one chilled bottle of origin for u? grin
Samuelkadi:

I just weak as I see d post sef.... I never still understand d craze for toyota n Honda cars
Re: Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars by vicardino(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
More pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

y / WOW!!JUST ARRIVED Toks American Spec 2001,2000 Toyota Corolla now @ 750k / »»» Toks Honda Odyssey 04 @ N2.1M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.