Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow (17122 Views)

This Lucky Lady Won The TECNO 100% Cashback On The TECNO Black Friday Offer / Why Do People Look Down On Infinix? / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by felasey1(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Fellow nairalanders,
"Infinix Nigeria is giving out discounts of up to 50% to followers on Twitter.

You stand the chance to get up to 50% discounts to buy any Infinix device Note 5, Hot 6x etc

All you have to do is follow @InfinixNigeria on twitter

Post a picture of any Infinix device you want to purchase with the hashtag #Infinixblackfriday from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM tomorrow Friday 16th november.

Get your friends to retweet your post

The first post to get 500 retweet between 12pm and 4pm wins up to 50% discount price slash

Do not miss out on this opportunity !

Black Friday offer runs on the following Fridays on 16th, 23rd and 30th of November

See more here http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/686/824828
Dont dull cool cool

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by CaptainStephen(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2018
iffa hear

6 Likes

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by mabaz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Not interested

25 Likes

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by mysteriousman(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rubbish, you need the would be buyer to help you do free advertisement on Twitter to get more customers and he only enjoys 50% discount. So let's assume after the retweet by your friends 100 of them decide to go buy infinix what infinix gains in profit will be above the 50% discount given to you.

7 Likes

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
When is the next black friday or something similar?
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by martineverest(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
deceivers
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by KingAzari: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
I lost my respect for Infinix as a brand after Davido, their brand ambassador, was seen promoting iphone and Infinix could not say anything about it. They have inferiority complex and so are their products. Apple would have cancelled that dude's contract if it was to be the other way round. I threw away my Infinix SP after that incident.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by iberrylee(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Stupid phone blurry picture camera
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Metobime(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mtchwww! U will first go to tweeter and be posting

I dey rock my Hot 4 pro.
Thank God made it to top 10 to comment for the first time on nairaland. grin
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by candelanetworks: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Just one person wins. For all this work. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by harmless(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why?
mabaz:
Not interested
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
500 retweets?

Me that don't have up to 200 followers.

Those on the same ship as me, we be looking at Infinix like

12 Likes

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Seconsol92(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
All those tasks because of 50% discount on how much?

Let get you connected to the internet at a cheaper rate.Get MTN 1gb as low as 550..Check my signature
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by zabuur: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
mysteriousman:
Rubbish, you need the would be buyer to help you do free advertisement on Twitter to get more customers and he only enjoys 50% discount. So let's assume after the retweet by your friends 100 of them decide to go buy infinix what infinix gains in profit will be above the 50% discount given to you.

Rubbish. Will your friends abandon their present phones for infinix? Please change, u walk with people with no class if so
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Carlyscales: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Very unstable phone!

1 Like

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Ikani033: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Am out of android business. Wish others luck that wants to request for 500 retweet’s
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by freemi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
mabaz:
Not interested
me too
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by graciamore(f): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
KingAzari:
I lost my respect for Infinix as a brand after Davido, their brand ambassador, was seen promoting iphone and Infinix could not say anything about it. They have inferiority complex and so are their products. Apple would have cancelled that dude's contract if it was to be the other way round. I threw away my Infinix SP after that incident.
you would have given me the phone instead of throwing it away. I have a bad phone. abeg if you still have the phone around the house u throw it dash me please

2 Likes

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by pawesome(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Which kind of phones we talking of?
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Gkemz: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm yet to see an infinix phone that could last up to 3 to 4years. I've never seen any including mine. Infinix just like tecno and itel, has no second hand value because it's designed to last for only two years at most.
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by KingAzari: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
graciamore:
you would have given me the phone instead of throwing it away. I have a bad phone. abeg if you still have the phone around the house u throw it dash me please

PM me.

1 Like

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by felasey1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Gkemz:
I'm yet to see an infinix phone that could last up to 3 to 4years. I've never seen any including mine. Infinix just like tecno and itel, has no second hand value because it's designed to last for only two years at most.
thats false and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by graciamore(f): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
KingAzari:

PM me.
I have done that sir
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by kullozone(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Infinix is mad, their discounts are mad, black Friday is mad, anybody who does that shii for the discount is mad... in fact they're all madsmiley

1 Like

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by iannathan(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
It's as if you used to lie before
KingAzari:
Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
KingAzari:
bro i am dire need of an android phone ,abeg if u can retrieve the phone so you can bless me with it, please help me to do so. thank you

1 Like

Re: Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow by Xzydar(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thunder smile at una there angry 500 retweets and Ill still pay 50%... make una no provoke me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone / NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses / Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.