Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Please Profer A Good Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Profer A Good Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks (370 Views)

My Reading List: My Quest To Read Every Good Book Ever Written / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Profer A Good Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks by TheGenius001: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hi nairalanders,pardon me if its not the right section for this.

Well am not a student of psychology tho,but I so much derive pleasure in reading human thought and thinking beyond the average human.Not spiritual nor ethereal things sha.Metaphysical will be appreciated.

I don't need a book about the story of Socrates or his famous student or anything like that.

Prescribe one for me and if possible,share a link to download the EBOOK.
thank you so very much
Re: Please Profer A Good Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
1. Why you act the way you do by Tim Lahaye 2. Understanding sex by P. Ezekiel Atang
Re: Please Profer A Good Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks by TheGenius001: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Cylovee:
1. Why you act the way you do by Tim Lahaye 2. Understanding sex by P. Ezekiel Atang

I have read that TIM LAHAYE BOOK,it was good.
the 2nd sounds more like a sex oriented book which I find no interest in.
Thanks anyways
Re: Please Profer A Good Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
TheGenius001:

I have read that TIM LAHAYE BOOK,it was good.

the 2nd sounds more like a sex oriented book which I find no interest in.

Thanks anyways
the second book is also about the mind what makes guy just want to have sex with anything in skirt, the way the ladies think is not all that base on sex oriented like you said.

3. men are from mars women are from venus
Re: Please Profer A Good Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks by TheGenius001: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Cylovee:

the second book is also about the mind what makes guy just want to have sex with anything in skirt, the way the ladies think is not all that base on sex oriented like you said.

3. men are from mars women are from venus

Thanks for the clarification sir.I'll find the books

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Need A Title For This Book / The Diary Of A Serial Killer Quick Read. / My 2018 Writing Journey. How Was Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.