Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu (43108 Views)

Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby / Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement / Dolapo Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Mo Abudu Step Out For 'Chief Daddy' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Enemyofpeace: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
If you've ever seen this Toyin face to face before, you will know there's nothing else to enjoy in her body .

Forget the picture edits you see on social media , her body don fall finish .
even her pussy don surrender as nothing dey there to hold prick again
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toyin is behind that handle. Read the comment again.

6 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Vocnewsblog(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Savagery!!!!
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by itzprezy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Some people no just get chill aswear.. grin
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by eDoctorr(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
DimFemmy:
You guys don't get it... What Johnson is trying to say is that Toyin Abraham hid under the Abuja chic handle

A sensible person like me spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
DimFemmy:
You guys don't get it... What Johnson is trying to say is that Toyin Abraham hid under the Abuja chic handle
Smart guy. Intelligent son of an intelligent father, keep it up bro.
Most people don't even understand his response.

Toyin is still bitter and pained to the extent that she hid under another name to troll the ex.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
.lol egbon ti ni fault lo to ooooo
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by hybee55: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
All comments made would be given account someday. Let's watch what we say.Earning passive income to substitute for data is this days is necessary .So let me introduce to you how you can make some money while reading news like this .09023576394
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Numerouno94(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wit Her Tiny Legs :DWit Her Tiny Legs
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by obonujoker(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toyin is just a pained soul hiding under an alternate monicker

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Pray(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
No be lie I swear.
NaijaRoyalty:
If you've ever seen this Toyin face to face before, you will know there's nothing else to enjoy in her body .

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Olajah81: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Useless Toying..

Why she dey hide her identity....

Legbegbe will soon be out of d jail...

Ur potopoto eyes will soon clear Aunty Toyin the intimacy gadget

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by HolyTitus(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Like fan; like toyin aimaku..... Iru iro ni iborun
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Pidginwhisper: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
Toyin is behind that handle. Read the comment again.
Baby Boo kiss
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

She was pregnant many times and had miscarriages. Every woman's body will eventually fall.Plastic surgery might help,anyway
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by joeyswift(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Brother i saw her when she was promoting her ghost and the tout movie. Na so so make up i see
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by adedehinbo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
I've seen her too, she doesn't look appealing, even if she stand naked in front of me my dick won't rise. grin
naso Una go dey talk shit,but people like you if you grace the opportunity you can sex a cripple sef,but u know you can't even grace the opportunity of seeing her unclad pictures not to talk of really

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by galaxy2020(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wetin person wan do with sagged Old layer?
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by xtervaganza(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
He knows the comment is from Toyin grin grin

Women do that a lot. Monitoring an ex with fake account

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by xtervaganza(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
TheMoniker:
Osibade: lifeless
Sanwo: Olu amu’gbo
Toyin: legbegbe
Gbogbowon: ashiwere!

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by baratech: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by BluntBoy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toyin is behind that handle. I noticed immediately even before I read Niyi's reply.

She is so dull that she can't even use an alt. account properly.

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
I've seen her too, she doesn't look appealing, even if she stand naked in front of me my dick won't rise. grin

Yinmu
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by josiegirl27: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
ahan ahan...is it really that bad?
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Baby Boo kiss
Oh... Long time. How are you doing? How are the kids too?
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Baby Boo kiss
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by olursolar23(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Davidfash10000:
Wizkid Gets Embarrassed By Davido After He Did This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfkmad0LgkE

You Will Laugh As Peter Psquare Son Embarrass & Disgrace His Dad In Dance Competition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOFBzBQY5w
U for done gather sense wt ds ur mumu post wey no get meaning nao...... Scumbag ....
Re: Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu by Pidginwhisper: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

All good, tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests / Mr Ibu's Wife Is "Back To Girl" After 4 Kids (Photo) / Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.