Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Heartbreaking Story Of A Lady Who Was Lured Into Lesbianism By Her Aunt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Story Of A Lady Who Was Lured Into Lesbianism By Her Aunt (1202 Views)

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos / Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Story Of A Lady Who Was Lured Into Lesbianism By Her Aunt by linx123: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
A distressed lady sent JFB a mail narrating what she went through in the hands of her aunt who was meant to take care of my her after her parents passed away in a motor accident. Read her heartbreaking story below

My name is Chisom , I am 25years old and am a prostitute.
I have been a prostitute for the past 6years now; please follow up, as I bring u the story of my life and how my journey into prostitution started
I am the oldest child of 4, (2 girls and 2boys). I lost my parents in a car accident at the age of 16 and my siblings and i were made to live with our different relatives.

After the burial of my parents, I moved to Lagos and started living with my dad’s newly married youngest sister; she was 25 years old at that time. I was welcomed with love. They made me feel so at home, bought new clothes for me and enrolled me into one of the best private schools in that area. Life was fun for me, I didn’t lack anything and in no time, my sorrow was forgotten. Little did I know that all the goodies and better life I was enjoying, came with a very big price.

On the 7th month of living with them, I had just gotten back from school and was about to shower, when my aunty called me, so I ran out of the bathroom with my towel tied, and went into her room;
“Good afternoon aunty”
“Afternoon. How was school today?
“Fine, aunty”
“Good. I called you in here because I want to bath you myself. I notice your armpits smells.

I was shocked beyond words, how cam my aunty bath me? i was still trying to understand her words when she when she put her mouth on my nipples and began to suck it. I gathered strength and pushed her away, then covered my breasts with my hands, “Aunty what are you doing? How can you be touching me this way and suck my breasts too? You are a woman and my dad’s younger sister.

I don’t understand this o. Please, I want to go back to my room” I said to her and made to walk past her, but she blocked my path and pushed me to the wall, there was no space for me to escape from, then she spoke, this is not a new thing, people do it. I started mine when I was 14 years old and it’s not bad. See, let me tell you, I am in love with you and I feel you so much, you give me sleepless nights, I want you to be mine. My baby, I will give you anything you want, just don’t push me away, or don’t you love me?”

I kept quiet for a while, trying to understand her point, but it was so hard for me. “For God’s sake you are my Aunty. We are same blood, loving me is normal just like I love you too. But we can’t do this evil things, the Bible frowns at it, please, aunty”
She turned and locked the bathroom door and threw her neck back, laughing heavily, don’t be ungrateful, I gave you everything and ready to give you more. You want to deprive me of this one thing I need from you. I could take away everything and make you miserable in this house.

Life would be a living hell for you. Is that what you want?” I was speechless; I didn’t know what to say. “Answer me, Chisom, is that what you want?” She repeated. “No Aunty” I replied.
She put down the toilet lid and sat on it, then told me to sit on her laps, I did. She held me so tight, like she was drawing strength from me. We sat like that for almost an hour, her breathing was heavy, then she turned my face towards hers and began to kiss me hungrily,

After I pulled myself away from her, she got up and walked out of the bathroom. I sat there for a while, and then I took my towel and covered myself, then stepped out of the bathroom and ran into my room. I quickly dressed up and went to the kitchen to fix lunch, shortly after, I heard her call out my name again, I ignored and pretended not to hear, she called the second time and I quietly closed the kitchen door and continued cooking.

It wasn’t long, when I felt the door to the kitchen open, and she walked in, “bia Chisom, didn’t you hear me call your name?” She asked. “No aunty, the door was closed maybe that was why I didn’t hear you, I am sorry”, she continued, “it’s okay, make sure you put your uncle’s food in the food flask, I don’t have the strength to cook for him in the night. Before I forget, when last did you see your period?”…”last month, aunty, I have not seen it this month” I replied. “It’s okay. Hope you still have enough pads?” “Yes, I do” she said okay and walked out of the kitchen.

She didn’t touch me again after that day and we both acted like it didn’t even occur. I got the opportunity to speak with my younger sister living with my other aunty in Port Harcourt, as soon as she heard my voice, she started crying, she told me how she was suffering over there, she hasn’t started school yet and she eats only once a day and sleeps at midnight to wake up by 5am to prepare my aunt’s kids for school, I was so heartbroken and so helpless, but I assured her that I would do everything possible to get her out of that house.

Though, I had no idea how I was going to accomplish it. Every day, I thought of my sister suffering, her heartbreaking voice when she was talking to me on the phone, I lost appetite and concentration in school; I became so moody that everyone around me noticed it, including my aunty and her husband. This continued, until one Saturday evening.

I was crying profusely in my room, when my aunty walked in, I didn’t notice her presence until she spoke, “Chisom, what’s wrong with you lately and why are you crying? Don’t tell me you are pregnant o” I quickly turned to face her, “no o, am not pregnant, am just worried about my younger sister, she’s suffering so much in port Harcourt and there’s nothing I can do to help her, that’s why am crying” I replied. Then she said, “Who told you there’s nothing you can do? We live in a duplex, you have this room all to yourself, why not invite her to come live here with us and be happy, instead of this, am tired of seeing you in this mood”. I couldn’t believe my ears, I was shocked beyond words, I knelt down to thank her but she told me to get up, as she turned to leave the room, I realised I had no means to invite my sister over, what do I know?

“Aunty but there’s a problem o. How do I get her over here and what am I going to tell Aunty Precious for her to let my sister go?” I asked, then she walked back into the room and sat on the bed, before replying me, “Nne, sit down, let’s talk” I did as I was told. Then she continued, “Getting your sister here and taking care of her is not a problem at all, I can help you achieve that in just two days, but that would cost you, are you ready and willing to pay the price?” She asked. I looked hard at her in confusion, “But aunty you know I don’t have money, it’s you and uncle that has been taking care of me, the only money I have is N8000 that I have saved up from my pocket money to school, where will…” she cuts me off, “Hahahahaha, you are just so innocent that’s why I love you so much. I don’t need money from you. Only accept to be mine and never resist me or speak about it to anyone. Let me have you, give me your virginity without struggle and that’s all” she said.

I moved away from her and said, “No ooo. God forbid. I cannot allow you touch me down there am not ready yet, besides, you are a woman and am keeping.....https://janefblog.com/4612-2heartbreaking-story-of-a-lady-who-was-lured-into-lesbianism-by-her-aunt/

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Lady Who Was Lured Into Lesbianism By Her Aunt by Thewesterner(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Lady Who Was Lured Into Lesbianism By Her Aunt by IamD18: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Lady Who Was Lured Into Lesbianism By Her Aunt by Kingtim(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
La click la mad

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO: See Video Of Dead Bodies Without Head And Private Part Found In / Shocking Moment Paraguayan Governor's Daughter, Her Drug Dealer Boyfriend And Tw / Breaking!!! Jelili Shina Okanlomo, A Popularly Known Land Grabber In Lagos And H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.