Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Armed Robbers Inform Estate Residents Of Impending Robbery This December - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Inform Estate Residents Of Impending Robbery This December (597 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Inform Estate Residents Of Impending Robbery This December by sirusX(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Armed Robbers allegedly pasted warning notice of an impending robbery in December 2018 on the walls of Upward Estate, Ojih Bus stop, Igbogbo, Ikorodu, Lagos.

Are these signs that this Christmas would witness heightened criminal activities across Lagos?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Austynzogs/status/1062541617750511616

Re: Armed Robbers Inform Estate Residents Of Impending Robbery This December by Youngbbt: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
and the police in the area will start arresting innocent people now
Re: Armed Robbers Inform Estate Residents Of Impending Robbery This December by sirusX(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Youngbbt:
and the police in the area will start arresting innocent people now

I only hope they can be proactive enough to avert the possibility of the threat to the lives and property of the residents
Re: Armed Robbers Inform Estate Residents Of Impending Robbery This December by neolboy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na to go stock my house with foodstuff if i live in that estate
Re: Armed Robbers Inform Estate Residents Of Impending Robbery This December by nowornever2016: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
no be to cooperate? that na small thing, if na #135 remain for my hand make una manage am.

(1) (Reply)

Siblings Behead 10-year-old Boy In Lagos / Photo Of Corruption FC. See List Of Politicians / Customs Officer Mistakenly Kills His Colleague While Trying To Extort A Traveler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.