Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. (1534 Views)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? / "Miracles" What The Bible Has To Say About Them / No Prophet In The Bible Has Performed Miracle Than Me Except Jesus -bishop Obini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why do animals kill each other? The Bible tells us. Why is there aging in human beings and in all of Nature? The Bible tells us. Why do women have pain in childbirth? Why is there so much evil? The Bible tells us. Why do people use the name of a Jesus as a cuss word? Why is there so much suffering and sickness through this world? Why do all human beings die? What's the purpose of human existence? Where is God? What happens after death? Why do so many people hate the Bible? How can I find everlasting life? The Bible tells us all things, and so much more. Ignore it, mock it, twist its words if you will. But doing so will be at your own peril.

Instead, open its divine pages and begin reading the Gospel of John with a humble and thoughtful attitude. If you do that you will find that there is nothing on this earth like it. This is because it's about the only begotten Son of the Living God. It is about the Creator who clothed Himself in human flesh to destroy the power of the grave for dying humanity. May God open your eyes, as He did mine and the blind eyes millions of others.

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 10 November 2013 ·

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by rottennaija(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
It does not.

Let me ask you some,

how long has humans been on the planet?
What happened to dinasours?
What happens in other galaxies?
Are we alone in this vast universe? Are they other intelligent beings?

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
rottennaija:
It does not.

Let me ask you some,

Dinosaurs were probably destroyed in the global flood. They aren't as old as they want us to believe. If they were that old (millions of years) soft tissues wouldn't be found in their bones.

I think dinasours are either the creation of fallen angels and humans or are the Offspring of the fallen angels who were gaints. There is no way to tell who the bones belong to. The reptiles model are just based on assumptions.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
rottennaija:

It does not.

Let me ask you some,

6,000 years.

rottennaija:

They got extinct.

rottennaija:

Yes we are alone except you are to count demons and fallen angels in the second heavens.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Dinosaurs were probably destroyed in the global flood.

Most of them perished in Noah's Flood but two of each sex made it into the Ark.

OpenYourEyes1:

They aren't as old as they want us to believe. If they were that old (millions of years) soft tissues wouldn't be found in their bones.

Good point. smiley

OpenYourEyes1:

I think dinasours are either the creation of fallen angels and humans or are the Offspring of the fallen angels who were gaints. There is no way to tell who the bones belong to. The reptiles model are just based on assumptions.

Wrong assumptions. God created dinosaurs on days 6 of the creation week (Genesis 1:24-25).
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by Emusan(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
rottennaija:
It does not.

Let me ask you some,

And you yourself have answers to all these questions bah?

Or let me guess, it's someone's opinion you hold as answer to them, right?
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by rottennaija(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Good point. smiley

Wrong assumptions. God created dinosaurs on days 6 of the creation week (Genesis 1:24-25).

And didn't fellow Naoh into the Ark? Male and female?
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by rottennaija(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Emusan:

Whether I have answers to these questions or not is besides the point. The fact is, the Bible doesn't have answers to these questions.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Good point. smiley

Question we should ask is why didn't Noah save the Dinosaurs. Why were they completely destroyed.

The answer may lie in non-canon Books of Jasher and Enoch.... Fallen Angels likely taught humans gene manipulation which created the Dinosaurs and this provoked God.

Jasher Chapter 4:18
“the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.”

From the Book of Enoch:
"and they began to sin against birds, wild beasts, reptiles, and fish. " http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe010.htm
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
rottennaija:

And didn't fellow Naoh into the Ark? Male and female?

Who told you they didn't follow Noah into the Ark? (See Genesis 6:19-20).

Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Question we should ask is why didn't Noah save the Dinosaurs. Why were they completely destroyed.

If you read your Bible you will not say that they were completely destroyed.

OpenYourEyes1:

The answer may lie in non-canon Books of Jasher and Enoch.... Fallen Angels likely taught humans gene manipulation which created the Dinosaurs and this provoked God.

Jasher Chapter 4:18
“the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.”

From the Book of Enoch:
"and they began to sin against birds, wild beasts, reptiles, and fish. " http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe010.htm

Genetic Engineering has nothing to do with the creation of Dinosaurs, God created them on day 6 of the creation week. Read your Bible and be informed. cool
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by Emusan(m): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
rottennaija:

Whether I have answers to these questions or not is besides the point. The fact is, the Bible doesn't have answers to these questions.

Where did you get answers to them as a yard stick to know the answers weren't in the Bible?
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by Empiree: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Emusan:

Good question.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLUWABIG(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by Empiree: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
OLUWABIG:

lol muhammed hijab is a fluke
And you are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by Lotechi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Why do animals kill each other? The Bible tells us. Why is there aging in human beings and in all of Nature? The Bible tells us. Why do women have pain in childbirth? Why is there so much evil? The Bible tells us. Why do people use the name of a Jesus as a cuss word? Why is there so much suffering and sickness through this world? Why do all human beings die? What's the purpose of human existence? Where is God? What happens after death? Why do so many people hate the Bible? How can I find everlasting life? The Bible tells us all things, and so much more. Ignore it, mock it, twist its words if you will. But doing so will be at your own peril.

Instead, open its divine pages and begin reading the Gospel of John with a humble and thoughtful attitude. If you do that you will find that there is nothing on this earth like it. This is because it's about the only begotten Son of the Living God. It is about the Creator who clothed Himself in human flesh to destroy the power of the grave for dying humanity. May God open your eyes, as He did mine and the blind eyes millions of others.

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 10 November 2013 ·
Creation can not actually be proven by mere reading genesis hence the core principle of religion (christianity) which is to believe.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lotechi:

Creation can not actually be proven by mere reading genesis hence the core principle of religion (christianity) which is to believe.

You must have more faith to believe that everything came out of nothing, no? undecided
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You must have more faith to believe that everything came out of nothing, no? undecided

Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Meanwhile can the bible provide an answer to how make fusion reactors viable? I'd like us to have cheaper cleaner energy sources.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by LordReed(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Actually, that's your domain. Is it not y'all who claim god made the universe out of nothing?
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33am On Nov 22, 2018
LordReed:

Actually, that's your domain. Is it not y'all who claim god made the universe out of nothing?

We believe God created everything by the Power of His Word. Do you also believe in the supernatural? undecided

Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by LordReed(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

We believe God created everything by the Power of His Word. Do you also believe in the supernatural? undecided

Please I want an answer from the bible about making fusion power viable.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
LordReed:

Please I want an answer from the bible about making fusion power viable.

Before you begin to ask about making fusion power viable you must first answer foundational questions about who and how energy was originally created.

Think for a moment about atoms: the building blocks that make us up, and everything we can and can't see. Think about how they are made, what they do, and how many there must be in the universe.

Consider how the most intelligent human being on earth couldn't even begin to make one atom from nothing. Not even one. Atoms are super-intelligently designed. How do you make protons, electrons and neutrons from nothing, and then join them together into such a way that they become air, water, skin, eyes, teeth, a brain, animals, the sun, living trees, beautiful flowers, etc.?

These are the questions you need to answer before you start seeking answers as to making fusion power viable.

Watch --> www.EvolutionvsGod.com for details.

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 22 November 2014 ·
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by LordReed(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Before you begin to ask about making fusion power viable you must first answer foundational questions about who and how energy was originally created.

Think for a moment about atoms: the building blocks that make us up, and everything we can and can't see. Think about how they are made, what they do, and how many there must be in the universe.

Consider how the most intelligent human being on earth couldn't even begin to make one atom from nothing. Not even one. Atoms are super-intelligently designed. How do you make protons, electrons and neutrons from nothing, and then join them together into such a way that they become air, water, skin, eyes, teeth, a brain, animals, the sun, living trees, beautiful flowers, etc.?

These are the questions you need to answer before you start seeking answers as to making fusion power viable.

Watch --> www.EvolutionvsGod.com for details.

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 22 November 2014 ·

No I don't have to (not that the bible can even answer that either), the title says Answer to ALL Questions why are you now asking me to ask a different question?
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
LordReed:

No I don't have to (not that the bible can even answer that either), the title says Answer to ALL Questions why are you now asking me to ask a different question?

The answer to your question is in Genesis 1:1.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

The answer to your question is in Genesis 1:1.

Is the answer to how to make fusion power viable? LoL. OK.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09am On Nov 25, 2018
LordReed:

Is the answer to how to make fusion power viable? LoL. OK.

You do not agree that 2+2=4 but you want to argue about why E=mc2 undecided
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by skyhighweb(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
ok i need direct answer who is God n Where he come from.
meanwhile listen to

www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=191
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by orisa37: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2018
And Solutions to all of Life's Problems.
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by orisa37: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Yes, It does.
Since God created Humans. We are still studying the Facts.
Dinasours got wiped out by The Flood.
Other galaxies are Structures of God supporting the Earth.
Who are we? What are you afraid of? That The Sky will fall on you alone?
As The Lord pleases !!!
Re: The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. by orisa37: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2018
Yes, It does.
Since God created Humans. We are still studying the Facts.
Dinasours got wiped out by The Flood.
Other galaxies are Structures of God supporting the Earth.
Who are we? What are you afraid of? That The Sky will fall on you alone?
As The Lord pleases !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens To A Money Ritualist When He Dies. / Pastor Adeboye Preached Today. A Lesson Learnt / About God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.