Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

See Pictures Of What Happened During Teachers’ Recruitment In Cross River Stat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Pictures Of What Happened During Teachers’ Recruitment In Cross River Stat (563 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of What Happened During Teachers’ Recruitment In Cross River Stat by nery4u(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Few months ago, governor Ben Ayade of Cross River directed the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) to commence immediate recruitment of 2,000 primary school teachers and 500 security men across the State.
This was in a bid to address the dearth of teachers at the basic level. Pictures have emerged from the SUBEB Primary school teachers’ interview held today in Boki region.

https://uncova.com/see-pictures-of-what-happened-during-teachers-recruitment-in-cross-river-state

Re: See Pictures Of What Happened During Teachers’ Recruitment In Cross River Stat by servercodes001: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
80% of Nigerian teachers are dull people who performed poorly in their school days
I don't know how a sour tree can produce sweet fruits
Our literacy rate isn't improving, it's diminishing
All governors should examine their teachers and sack the incompetent

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of What Happened During Teachers’ Recruitment In Cross River Stat by godfatherx: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
servercodes001:
80% of Nigerian teachers are dull people who performed poorly in their school days
I don't know how a sour tree can produce sweet fruits
Our literacy rate isn't improving, it's diminishing
All governors should examine their teachers and sack the incompetent

These are not teachers but applicants, I just hope the recruitment will be based on merits and these bunch to end up in classrooms.

Garbage in, garbage out.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of What Happened During Teachers’ Recruitment In Cross River Stat by servercodes001: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
godfatherx:

These are not teachers but applicants, I just hope the recruitment will be based on merits and these bunch to end up in classrooms.

Garbage in, garbage out.
Merit in Nigeria?
But I don't know how it is down there in c/river

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of What Happened During Teachers’ Recruitment In Cross River Stat by Treasure17(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nigeria my country. You can't give what you don't have. How are they going to impact knowledge with all these grammatical mistakes. They should not have applied in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Writing A University-level Essay / Unilag Medical Students Sleep On The Road Due To Power Outage In Their Hostels / Breaking: COEASU Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.