Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

This Is Serious: Menstral Pads Are Now Being Use To Get High, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Serious: Menstral Pads Are Now Being Use To Get High, (418 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Facts About Dysmenorrhea ( Menstral Pains) And Natural Ways To Cure It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious: Menstral Pads Are Now Being Use To Get High, by fishmillan: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Some people will do anything to get high; whether it's licking a toad's butt or huffing fumes generated from heated manure, there's no low that people won't stoop to in order to get totally baked. However, now it seems that there's a new, and totally gross, method of intoxication that's doing the rounds among adolescents in Southeast Asia. If you're of a squeamish disposition, then you might to want to read any further because trust me: this story will turn your stomach.

Another, unusual rush of medication and substance maltreatment in Indonesia has left individuals stressed and totally tongue-attached because of the degrees young people go to in order to get high. As per reports, it was comprehended that an extensive number of merrymakers have swung to boiling sanitary pads in order to get a transitory surge or get high.

New method teenagers use to get high revealed, it involves sanitary pads
According to reports, the kids have adopted this peculiar habit as it is a cheap and readily accessible source of stimulants. The drug users boil either used or unused sanitary towels then proceed to gulp down the drink which has been described as bitter but highly effective.

Indonesian youth boiling sanitary pads to get high
They then feel like they are flying and often tend to hallucinate after partaking in the unusual hallucinogen. The drug users boil either used or unused sanitary towels then proceed to gulp down the drink which has been described as bitter but highly effective. Some have even gone as far as boiling diapers and drinking the liquid. A teen who is a loyal user of the new drug said the pad first needs to be unwrapped then dipped into boiling water.

Indonesian youth boiling sanitary pads to get high
It is then left to cool after which the sanitary towel is squeezed till all the liquid pours out of it. The teens then proceed to drink the water which leaves them inebriated. “The used pads they took from the trash were put in boiling water. After it cooled down, they drank it together,” Senior Commander Suprinarto, head of the Indonesian National Drug Agency, BNN.

Re: This Is Serious: Menstral Pads Are Now Being Use To Get High, by Babyada447: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
U say

lwkmd grin
Re: This Is Serious: Menstral Pads Are Now Being Use To Get High, by kestolove95(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Who need d pad I've used?..cum gt high for free
Re: This Is Serious: Menstral Pads Are Now Being Use To Get High, by fishmillan: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: This Is Serious: Menstral Pads Are Now Being Use To Get High, by Nbote(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pls how do I unread what I jus read

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8. Underrated Yet Disturbing Toilet Habits / HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message / Get In Shape This 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.