Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform (3558 Views)

Get This Free Money Just To Download This App! / Corpreneur - Best Way To Make Money Just By Saving Money / How To Make Quick Money Just By Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by boborneyor(m): 1:10am On Nov 16, 2018
Good Morning, follow this step to Set Up your *ZWERL account*

Step 1. Download the Application "ZWERL" from Google Play Store

Step 2. Open it and input this referral code (J5VK5Z )but if you were taken to Profile directly, scroll down and you will see insert referral code. (The essence of this referral code is for you to earn $5 once you get to 500 points, which you can achieve in a day)

Step 3. It takes you to Profile then click on Edit on the Top Right Corner of the Page

Step 4. On your Profile Page, scroll down and you will see Payment or Withdrawal details, click it and it will take you to your Browser.

*Note* Dismiss anything it brings to you on the page, until you get to where you will fill in your Bank details, enter it and submit

Step 5: Once that is done, click on Answer on the Bottom of the Page and click on any question that you want to contribute to.
*Note* Once you are in, Greet with this "Hi User, Hello Experts" and once the time is about to end, Say Bye User, Bye Experts. And You Leave.
After leaving, it will bring some name lists of people on the group, like anyone because whoever you like will be added to your favourite and whenever you chat with them, you will be paid for question they send to you.

_*BIG NOTE*_more

*You can also Ask question to earn moreyou're Points and Community Bonus of 4% each day*

*The More you contribute the More money you earn*

*Refer People to Earn $5 once they reach 500 Points, which is achievable within a Day*

*Also Chat with your favourites and get Paid*

Note Code to get paid is ( J5VK5Z )

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by BrotherBlood1: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Have you been paid?
You said to refer a person is $5. Why am I seeing $1 on app pics your uploaded here?
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by emilo26(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by darlingjoylyn(f): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Great to see another zwerl partner here. Nigerians were paid this and it's great news

I pray we don't bastardize the platform
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by darlingjoylyn(f): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
In the same vain we can earn via this opportunity

All you need is 12$ for activation in your luni wallet

And we get going.

https:///JfJUrUOFs6w3Ukjc6Ssy

To join the group link kindly add "hi" at the end of the link and join. We await you.
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by boborneyor(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2018
BrotherBlood1:
Have you been paid?
You said to refer a person is $5. Why am I seeing $1 on app pics your uploaded here?

That's my own luck oo my brother ....there are some people earning $5 from referrals
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by boborneyor(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2018
darlingjoylyn:
Great to see another zwerl partner here. Nigerians were paid this and it's great news

I pray we don't bastardize the platform

Yes oo.....I dey fear for my Naija people , it pains me that I didn't take it serious all this while ,I would have been among those cashing out now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by boborneyor(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2018
New Earnings on Zwerl !!

*Search for Zwerl on playstore

*sign up and be active on the app and you are sure to get paid every ending of the month

Note : The code for signing up is J5VK5Z

Happy Earnings!!

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2018
boborneyor:

Yes oo.....I dey fear for my Naija people , it pains me that I didn't take it serious all this while ,I would have been among those cashing out now embarassed

Let's keep pushing.

Can we even do team work to up our rep on the app? Like look for a particular time to ask a question know to us then we move in and finish likes and mentions so we get high reputation.

E nor easy at all,but we must earn

1 Like

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by Chichanwa(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Its really paying o
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by boborneyor(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Chichanwa:
Its really paying o

Nigerians don dey spoil the platform , I just hope they won't end up banning us

1 Like

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by boborneyor(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
darlingjoylyn:

Let's keep pushing.

Can we even do team work to up our rep on the app? Like look for a particular time to ask a question know to us then we move in and finish likes and mentions so we get high reputation.

E nor easy at all,but we must earn

I

1 Like

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by Chichanwa(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2018
boborneyor:

Nigerians don dey spoil the platform , I just hope they won't end up banning us

Nigerians can't just comport themselves on a legit paying platform.
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
I downloaded the app this morning. The I was placed on queue. The queue number alone is scary and a complete turn off. I am in 174585.For real? When am I possibly going to come out of that.

The app refuse to connect most of the time. When I use it like 10-20mins, it display error message almost everytime and takes forever before it reconnects
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by toluxe0075: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Getting out of the queue is the wahala of this app.
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by Mebolum(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone for your wedding, parties or any kind of event, Trinious Delight Catering Service is here for you. We specialize on Indoor/Outdoor Food Services, Small Chops, Finger Foods, Cocktail Drinks and Cakes online classes. Satisfying our customer is our goal. Contact or WhatsApp us on 08091920957, 07082786891. We give you the best.
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by Noblepizzy(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2018
Hardwork

2 Likes

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by toluxe0075: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
Noblepizzy:
Hardwork
How long did it take you to get out of the queue.
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by boborneyor(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Noblepizzy:
Hardwork

I am too lazy ,I made just $39 within two weeks

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by drey777: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Noblepizzy:
Hardwork

How can I get out of the queue pls? It's not by hardwork alone but by working smart
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by BrotherBlood1: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2018
OP, have you cashed out your money Seems the app does not work any more. Being trying to login but keep getting an error message.
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by Hadar4328(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Hello guys, there has been a recent anomaly. Noticed 2 days ago is that Zwerl app doesn't connect anymore. It keeps prompting that "something went wrong ---- retry". Is anyone experiencing the same thing?
Cc: noblepizzy, drey777, boborneyor, chichanwa, darlingjoylyn
Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by boborneyor(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Hadar4328:
Hello guys, there has been a recent anomaly. Noticed 2 days ago is that Zwerl app doesn't connect anymore. It keeps prompting that "something went wrong ---- retry". Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

They have banned me because I violated a lot of rules when I first started Zwerl, among which is sharing of my Referral code on social networks , speaking of pigin language, asking for people to endorsed me and lots more .Violation of any of their rule leads to ban .

Other Nigerians that didn't get banned are using the app till this moments

3 Likes

Re: Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform by realest2(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Hadar4328:
it's working fine here

(1) (Reply)

Is Yellow Traders Investment Genuine / Diamond Bank Introduces A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria. / Benjister! The Biggest Online Platform To Be Launched Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.