Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kidnapping And Armed Robbery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kidnapping And Armed Robbery (832 Views)

Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! / Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers / Similarities Btween Nig. Police And Armed Robbers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by omonla5: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2010
One will notice that the spate of home robbery, one chance and even bank robbery have gone down in recent months. This however give rise to increase in kidnapping. As an ordinary man struggling for surviver, am a little happy in the sense that robbers attack mostly people like them of the same social standing while kidnappers attacks those in authorities that have made life miserable for we common masses.

Thus my question is which one would you prefer to continue KIDNAPPING OR ARMED ROBBERY
Re: Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by OLOORE(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
Omonla, what is bad is bad. If you are given an option between the devil and the Sea, please refuse both.
You know about no retreat, no surrender? I dont want no robbery and I forbid kidnapping, period. AND I WON'T
HAVE ANY smiley
Re: Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by Newest: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2010
I Know some people will criticize u on this 1 u said, but to face reality both cant stop, but if am giving the chance to stop only 1, i would defo stop Armed Robbery oo
Re: Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by tpia5: 2:45am On Aug 10, 2012
When the priest Pashhur son of Immer, the official in charge of the temple of the Lord, heard Jeremiah prophesying these things, 2 he had Jeremiah the prophet beaten and put in the stocks at the Upper Gate of Benjamin at the Lord’s temple. 3 The next day, when Pashhur released him from the stocks, Jeremiah said to him, “The Lord’s name for you is not Pashhur, but Terror on Every Side. 4 For this is what the Lord says: ‘I will make you a terror to yourself and to all your friends; with your own eyes you will see them fall by the sword of their enemies. I will give all Judah into the hands of the king of Babylon, who will carry them away to Babylon or put them to the sword. 5 I will deliver all the wealth of this city into the hands of their enemies—all its products, all its valuables and all the treasures of the kings of Judah. They will take it away as plunder and carry it off to Babylon. 6 And you, Pashhur, and all who live in your house will go into exile to Babylon. There you will die and be buried, you and all your friends to whom you have prophesied lies.’”
Re: Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by yamakuza: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2012
^ whats the connection?

(1) (Reply)

Nlc Suspends Strike. / Scedconnect For Community Classified Advert For Naija Schools Will It Work ? / 190 On Action Watching Roki And Mrs Chima On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.