Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Plagiarized Don't Mess With A Righteous Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Plagiarized Don't Mess With A Righteous Woman (363 Views)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work / You May Be In A Pit Now But Don't Mess Up, For The Palace Is Waiting For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarized Don't Mess With A Righteous Woman by Powerexpert: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Nairalanders I greet you powerfully.

Sorry for this unnecessary disturbance even as our Elders say it is reason that makes a woman to bear Kumolu (ti o banidi obinrin in je kumolu)

My attention was drawn to an original content of 'Don't mess up with a righteous woman' by Ife Grace Dada.

https://ifegrace.com/2017/12/dont-mess-with-a-righteous-woman/

Knowing fully well, the work involved in penning down original stories, editing and posting it only for you to discover that your work has been plagiarized by someone and no reference to you the original writer.

It is a disheartening, barbaric and unjust act and it has to stop.

Please kindly help to spread this message on all available medium.

https://m.facebook.com/adexshowking.adeniji.1 is the facebook of the accused.

He goes by adexshowboy on Instagram.

cc: lalasticlala
cc: mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Big Space Of Goodie. / Opportunity For Good Writers To Monetize Their Skill / Nigeria Decides 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.