Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? (3246 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Hear God Speak To You. / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2018
I am just curious

How come we did not listen to or havent come across Satan's account and circumstances of why he was chased away from heaven?
Who knows?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Righteousness89(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:
I am just curious

How come we did not listen to or havent come across Satan's account and circumstances of why he was chased away from heaven?
Who knows?
We didn't Because Satan is a Liar and the Father of Liars

2 Likes

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

This isn't a valid answer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by LandlordHopeful: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

Tell us a single lie Satan told in the Bible. just one.

On the other hand, Should I introduce you to what Yahweh did when he wanted Ahab dead? how he sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Righteousness89(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:

This isn't a valid answer
then you don't want to tell URSELF the truth
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Dantedasz(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:
I am just curious

Who knows?

You are thinking.
Read about Gnosticism here

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism&ved=2ahUKEwiB-_qc3NjeAhXQcsAKHfjwBskQFjADegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1QMd0tkyrxTk18aAztPnAA&cshid=1542364854708

1 Like

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Righteousness89(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2018
LandlordHopeful:

Tell us a single lie Satan told in the Bible. just one.

On the other hand, Should I introduce you to what Yahweh did when he wanted Ahab dead? how he sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets?
All spirits are subject to its CREATOR..

You don't compare a creature to its CREATOR!
Its ungodly
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

What truth?
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by aygafsam11(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:
I am just curious

Who knows?

seriously i think am d only one this satan story is disturbing. can someone tell us the satan side of the story, at least let hear from both party.
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

Its ungodly

He asked a question
Answer with facts

I tire for you o

1 Like

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2018
aygafsam11:

seriously i think am d only one this satan story is disturbing. can someone tell us the satan side of the story, at least let hear from both party.

So we can judge at least
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Righteousness89(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:

What truth?

The Creature is made by the CREATOR .. not Vice Versa...
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by LandlordHopeful: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

Its ungodly

I still ask, what single lie did Satan tell in the Bible
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Dantedasz(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:

Will check it out

It gives a different version of the creation story of Adam and Eve and God and the serpent. Quite interesting.
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

The Creature is made by the CREATOR .. not Vice Versa...

Oga,

What did Satan actually do?
Why was he chased away from heaven?
Where is his own side of the story?

Answer 1 by 1 and stop beating around the bush jare

1 Like

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Righteousness89(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:

He asked a question
Answer with facts

I tire for you o

Is my summation not a Fact?

How do u Question your CREATOR?

That's the Answer! He tried to Strive with his CREATOR...

It's not Done!!

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

It's not Done!!

So, you should not ask questions?
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

It's not Done!!

Strive in what way?
Why must a God be jealous?
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

It gives a different version of the creation story of Adam and Eve and God and the serpent. Quite interesting.

I think that story was even an allegory

1 Like

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Dantedasz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:

I think that story was even an allegory

In a way yes but imagine if the Gnostic view of the creation story was the one accepted as the norm?

To be honest with you I don't believe in religion but I read up these things to keep myself informed.

You might also want to goggle Marcion of Sinope. He gives another view on the difference between the God of the old testament and the one in the new testament.
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Godsfavour78: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:

So we can judge at least
you want to Judge God?

Check your brain or become an atheist. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Babacele: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wao! I'm happy that I'm witnessing the Isis of truth of this generation being unveiled in my lifetime.

1 Like

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by budaatum: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
How the Serpent Became Satan

It's not an answer to the question posed by op, but .....
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by budaatum: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

That's is what the other side said and it's one sided if we are to follow the story...you can't possibly make judgment hearing from just one side..!!

Peace..!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by budaatum: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by budaatum: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
hustla:
I am just curious

Who knows?
bls2u2!
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by budaatum: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
Irony. Is the word that describes what you did there. Situational irony, to be specific.

What'd you think?
Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by hustla(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Godsfavour78:
you want to Judge God?

Check your brain or become an atheist. Stop deceiving yourself.

Why the pain?

1 Like

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by Ahasco(m): 2:52am On Nov 17, 2018
You mean you don't know who Satan is? And you've not heard his story? OK let me give you a tip. Satan before he was called such was among the first 7 gods on earth. Himself and lucifer his partner wanted to have the whole earth to themselves to rule over with fear and violence cos of the wickedness they have for the homos. It came to pass that the only way their plans could be thwarted was to set a confusion in their midst - this was done by another of Satan and lucifer brother who creates all crawling beings. This he did by inviting other gods into this earth who had similar powers like them and who can withstand their violence and so it came to pass a big quarrel ensued between Satan and lucifer they both fought for half a year until both fell into a pit they dug to put the souls of their worshipers. And so they where there for a thousand years and you know the funny part? The world still does not believe when you tell them that these two sons of God are who we now know as Jehovah/Yahweh the Christian god and Allah the Muslim god

2 Likes

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by MightySparrow: 3:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Why not ask him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s Son Supports His Queen By Replicating Her Beautiful Haircut / . / Pakistani Born Church Of England Cleric Voices Support For Outlawing The Burka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.