Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Cheapest Web Hosting Service For N2,000/yr You Must Have - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheapest Web Hosting Service For N2,000/yr You Must Have (554 Views)

Start Your Web Hosting Business For Just N14,000/yr / Start Your Unlimited Webhosting Reseller Business With N45,000/yr / Web4africa Ltd. Acquires Alireta.com Hosting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Web Hosting Service For N2,000/yr You Must Have by friendehis(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2010
Aside the challenge of designing or having to develop web applications, getting the right web hosting plan at affordable rates is another issue of consideration. For example, you may be in need of 500MB of web space for your web project but have little cash at your disposal then things just get a little hold back. Well as a matter fact there are ways to overcome such challenge and this why I wish to introduce a web hosting service that will serve you’re your every need.

VBHOSTNET is a web hosting service provider that offers web hosting a domain service at low rates with an unlimited features at your pleasure. For as low as N2,000 per year you can get your web hosting up and running within 24hrs with up to 1GB of web space. Resellers program is available if your wishes to start your web hosting business and make some recurring income.

I can’t really say much but it is wise to check them out yourself at http://www.vbhostnet.com

(1) (Reply)

Help With Online Event Broadcast / How Do I Make Posts On My Website? / Pls Read This,it Will Change Your Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.