Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,698 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Eve Of Sha'ban 15th:"lailat-ul Bara'at" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eve Of Sha'ban 15th:"lailat-ul Bara'at" (631 Views)

The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eve Of Sha'ban 15th:"lailat-ul Bara'at" by azharuddin: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2010
Aisha Radi Allahu unha said: “On this night the Prophet went to Jannat-ul-Baqee to make du’a, I followed him. The Prophet said to me: Allah puts His attention towards the first Heaven, and forgives the sins of the people, even if they were equivalent to the hairs of the goats of Bunn Qalb. (A tribe who at the time had a lot of goats)

[Tirmidhi , Kitab-us-Siyaam]

Also the Imam(of the mosque i go for juma) mentioned that doing Ibada and dua at this night is special.

P.s. I did some research and some say the above hadith is weak. Does anybody have real knowledge about this(from Quran or Hadith). I am confused.

(1) (Reply)

Burden Of Islam / Nahla Mahmoud On Why She Became An Atheist And Importance Of CEMB / The Seven Sins That Doom A Person To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.