Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Solution To Rough-looking Skin, Any Ideas? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Rough-looking Skin, Any Ideas? (2122 Views)

Secret Of A Good Looking Skin Revealed / What Makes Doctors' Handwriting Rough? / Herbal Treatment Of Hypertension Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Rough-looking Skin, Any Ideas? by U1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hi, Nairalanders! I'm just wondering if I can get anyone here to give me ideas on dealing with average-looking skin (not totally smooth or rough). A closer look at the facial skin reveals a rather coarse skin. I don't have any specific body cream; I use whatever I lay my hands on at the market. Please can someone suggest any remedy which can be found everywhere in Nigeria? Thanks.
Re: Solution To Rough-looking Skin, Any Ideas? by U1(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2010
What's the meaning of the nonsense you put here, ayomi2003? Well, I guess the moderators no longer mind forum spamming. An advice: If you have to do this, you need to apply wisdom. undecided
Re: Solution To Rough-looking Skin, Any Ideas? by safeliving: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2010
you can contact me on goodhealth4u010@yahoo.com and i shall give you all necc advice,
Re: Solution To Rough-looking Skin, Any Ideas? by rakkymusty: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
The skin is the largest organ in the human body. What ever you see on the outside is 20% and 80% internal. So to deal with skin solutions you have deal with it internal and external. For more information and what to use reach me on 08033782589 or dokturonline@yahoo.com
Re: Solution To Rough-looking Skin, Any Ideas? by toaspromo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
gnld nutriance will make you look beautiful and attractive as you wish call me on 08098780059 or mail me
Re: Solution To Rough-looking Skin, Any Ideas? by ayo84(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
try something natural, like honey, before taking your bath, try rubbing honey , fresh good honey on your skin,and massaging it, right before taking your bath, it laves your skin looking beautiful,smoothens it and makes you look younger

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Exercise Weights For Sale / Problems With Milk Intake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.