Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) (81625 Views)

Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
spyg1:
That is not chilling, he actually begged Pogba to take a shot with him.

You can also snap with Pogba, if you come across him a restaurant. Celebrities don't reject photo shot request from their fans.
Did you watch the video at all??
Davido was doing his own video,Pogba came in..
I don't blame you,I blame the 70people that liked your comment!..
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by 989900: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinnyonwu:
This got me thinking.. Who is a bigger star between the 2?

Paul pogba is a famous footballer.
Davido is arguably Africas biggest artist.

LIKE FOR POGBA
SHARE FOR DAVIDO

Follow the money.

Pogba is prolly richer than the Adelekes, a star in the greatest show on earth (in arguably the biggest football club on earth), bar the world cup, oh, he stars there too -- he won it!

P.S. I love Davido's music; can't say the same about Pogba's football or attitude . . . both of them have got attitude issues BTW.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Seems like half of Naija celebs are in Dubai now, what's happening over there
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Pinkyhubb: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
19 years old boy buys her ss3 girlfriend a Benz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XElgwnsONpk
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by samlake(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Is that not a youth corper who should be serving his father land?...
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
989900:

Follow the money.

Pogba is prolly richer than the Adelekes, a star in the greatest show on earth (in arguably the biggest football club on earth), bar the world cup, oh, he stars there too -- he won it!

P.S. I love Davido's music; can't say the same about Pogba's football or attitude . . . both of them have got attitude issues BTW.

What are you saying do you understand your self sha why put the Adeleke’s there, sure thing he is richer than Davido but not the Adeleke u hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by liyahwillie(f): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buharisef:
Dis Yimu Pogba No Go Back House Go Train,when Time Reach To Play Ball He Go Dey Play Rubbish.
No mind am I trust morinho him go help am to they warm bench
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by nawtyme: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
nawtyme:

Maybe you are even replying with MTN 100 naira airtime. Davido has made a name for himself and is a brand of its own. What do you have?

Poverty striken goat.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
kinglyt:

no be him tell your papa make he dey wreteched
full
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by 989900: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Iamicekid:

What are you saying do you understand your self sha why put the Adeleke’s there, sure thing he is richer than Davido but not the Adeleke u hear

'Probably' (probably is the operative word . . . why are you bitter) richer than the Adelekes, it's a possibility . . . Pogba's net worth is averagely $60m (N22b).

If you have solid intel that points to the fact that the Adelekes are worth more than this, kindly share.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Skodiswayze(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hey hater, is he the first ghost corper?
Me wei i never get money sef i do ghost corper.
Wise up.
This is Nigeria, not China
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
989900:

'Probably' (probably is the operative word . . . why are you bitter) richer than the Adelekes, it's a possibility . . . Pogba's net worth is averagely $60m (N22b).

If you have solid intel that points to the fact that the Adelekes are worth more than this, kindly share.

While Forbes roughly Estimated Davido Father net worth $750M and Davido said in a uk interview that that amount doesn’t even reach a quarter of his dad wealth
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by 989900: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Iamicekid:

While Forbes roughly Estimated Davido Father net worth $750M and Davido said in a uk interview that that amount doesn’t even reach a quarter of his dad wealth

I read something similar but no Forbes link, just some random sources throwing random figures around, do you have the Forbes link?
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by Ekakamba: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Big boy Pogba hanging out with PDP thug Davido.

Too much money man. £290,000 a week wages. If you use google latest exchange rate that's 135 million naira every week.

[img]https://i./8c6y.gif[/img]
Dope gif

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by spyg1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Iamicekid:

You are a fool unna go just come here dey yarn rubbish, Davido was doing his video and pogba saw him and come over there to meet him, go snap and instagram it dey there.. he was even repeating his name
Iam not idle like you to be following those things, I don't keep track on what will not give me money.

Finally I commented base on what I saw in the picture above.

Don't bother quoting me again, because you will not get a response from me, I will be busy fighting for what will give me money.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by cenaman(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:

Too much money man. £290,000 a week wages. If you use google latest exchange rate that's 135 million naira every week.

bonus excluded, his yearly bonus is davido networth.

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by IgweSwa(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:

cenaman:
bonus excluded, his yearly bonus is davido networth.
naijaguy123456:

Don't go and make your own money, keep on calculating other people's money for them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=nawtyme post=73030052][/quote] who is his imbeci1e ?
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by nawtyme: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2018
naijaguy123456:
who is his imbeci1e ?
The one who makes you look stvpid.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by statesman6: 6:27am On Nov 19, 2018
spyg1:
That is not chilling, he actually begged Pogba to take a shot with him.

You can also snap with Pogba, if you come across him a restaurant. Celebrities don't reject photo shot request from their fans.
go check Instagram and Twitter... Don't be nairalander mumu
Re: Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) by spyg1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
statesman6:
go check Instagram and Twitter... Don't be nairalander mumu
I don't have time, I check things that will bring me money. Besides, I commented base on the picture I saw above.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.