Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Alternator Power Booster - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Alternator Power Booster (848 Views)

Power Beta Alternator Booster Solo/mega For Sale / **best Solution For Android Phones** Memory Booster - **onguard Cleaner** / Generator Power Booster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternator Power Booster by badesco(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
Nigerians has been grappling with incessant power outage for quite a long time now.

Do we all have to wait endlessly for solutions that will probably not come?
No.

The good news is that, some Nigerians like you and i, that are really concerned
about finding a lasting solution to this problems, has finally discovered something
extra ordinary, that will or has solved this problem of power outage finally, so no
more worry for Nigerians, as you can now conveniently performed some tasks, i.e.
ironing your clothes, boil your water, toast your bread, using your SMALL TIGER GENERATOR,
with an aid of Newly Invented Alternator Booster. It will have no effect on your generator
fuel consumption or workings.

What this Alternator Booster does, was to automatically convert current
from your generator to 2000 watts or more capacity, which in real sense,
much more than your generator capacity.

Now you can use your small generator popularly known as i better
pass my nieghbour to power your pressing ironĀ  or boiling ring or
any other appliance with similar power consumption
using a device known as alternator booster

THE BIG ONE { THE PRICE }

callĀ  08094550164 for details now

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! / Why Pay N6,000 To Activate your Windows 7? Discover The Cheapest Way Of Activating It Urself / The Secret Of Making Your Pc To Run Faster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.