Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances (1590 Views)

Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain / Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi / Man Rapes Woman To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by flimzy24: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nial Healey, 27, has been sentenced to life imprisonment after he was found guilty of six counts of rape, and pleaded guilty to one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm at Manchester Crown Court.

Nial, was said to have punched a woman in her 40s, who had earlier rejected his advances on the head and chest several times, causing her to fall to the floor, before forcing her into his bedroom and raped her repeatedly for 13 hours, while threatening to “smash her head off every wall” if she screamed for help.

Feeling satisfied with the judgment, the woman said, “I just thought I was never getting out. I hope he now understands how it feels to be locked up, not knowing when you will get home"

However, in an official statement by Detective Constable Kimberley Hames-Evans, of Greater Manchester Police’s serious crime division, commended the judgment adding that it was the best for such cases.

“In this case a life sentence is the only sentence that goes some way to reflecting the amount of harm Healey has caused to the victim and I hope this sets a standard.”

He further, commended the woman’s bravery for coming forward.

Get STUN GUNS, PEPPER SPRAYS and SECURITY GADGETS

http://www.topselfdefenseweapons.top/2018/11/man-rapes-woman-for-13-hours-repeatedly.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by eTECTIV: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jus imagine.. He shld simply b given dis one tym rapist sentence

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by GOFRONT(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who was the REFEREE..or TIME KEEPER...??
Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by odogwu190(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
13hours..na another type of dick him get abi no dis type of our normal dick.....
Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by willyo(m): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2018
Rape!!! grin grin grin

That thing wey God give woman get power oooo

But for where I dey for ph, na dem dey rush us
Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by Hoodbilonia: 6:31am On Nov 17, 2018
he muat be an aboki
13hours pf brutashi
the woman sef try
she go miss him fuc sha
woman of 40wey like fuc die
why did he rape her na
why
Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by Kennedy94(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2018
low life guys
Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by SarakiBukola: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
he muat be an aboki
13hours pf brutashi
the woman sef try
she go miss him fuc sha
woman of 40wey like fuc die
why did he rape her na
why

2shure? You write in a funny way, is it intentional?. cheesy cheesy

13 hours for a lifetime of homosexual prison sex mate
Re: Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances by Hoodbilonia: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
oh really,i got a follower now
nairaland stalker
saraki cooking busola
SarakiBukola:

2shure? You write in a funny way, is it intentional?. cheesy cheesy

13 hours for a lifetime of homosexual prison sex mate

(1) (Reply)

DPO, 9 Others Killed’ As Robbers Attack Police Station, Bank In Isanlu Kogi. / 28-year-old Man Caught Defiling A Dog Which Recently Gave Birth / Shutting Down All Social Media In Nigeria Will Reduce So Many Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.