Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Beach House Song Lyrics | The Chainsmokers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beach House Song Lyrics | The Chainsmokers (682 Views)

Download The Chainsmokers – Sick Boy [new Video + Audio] / AUDIO + LYRICS: The Gratitude [@gratitudecoza] - You Are Good /who Be Your Daddy / Justin Bieber - Waterfall (official) Ft. The Chainsmokers & Alan Walker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beach House Song Lyrics | The Chainsmokers by swager09: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
http://lyricsfriday.com/beach-house-song-lyrics-the-chainsmokers/

Description:- Beach House Song Lyrics is the new Song of Beach House which is releasing on 16 November 2018. The song is sung by Famous Singer The Chainsmokers.

Song:– Beach House

Singer:– The Chainsmokers

Beach House Song Lyrics

You had one job!

Woke up on the west side
Listening to beach house, taking my time
She’s just my type
Dark hair waving at the passengers’ side
And I start to think
As she pulls me on the bathroom floor
This is my type of thing
Yeah, yeah

Oh, darling of mine
Where have you been?
I feel so alive
With you in my bed
Oh, darling of mine
Please don’t let go
Just tell me you feel this
Tell me you know

Complete Lyrics of this Song, Please visit thsi Link:

http://lyricsfriday.com/beach-house-song-lyrics-the-chainsmokers/

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Mayzee - Gwaragwara / DOWNLOAD: DJ Xclusive Ft. Zlatan – Gbomo Gbomo / Hot Music Video Nasty C - SMA Ft Rowlene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.