Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Sperm Thief, Stella Dimokokorkus Blast Linda Ikeji On Instagram As The War Is On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sperm Thief, Stella Dimokokorkus Blast Linda Ikeji On Instagram As The War Is On (610 Views)

Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / Biography Of Samuel Olatunji Linda Ikeji's New Fiancee / Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm Thief, Stella Dimokokorkus Blast Linda Ikeji On Instagram As The War Is On by bosah360: 2:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Stella DimokoKorkus and Linda Ikeji’s fight Goes Dirty On Instagram As They Exchange Words

Stella DimokoKorkus and Linda Ikeji’s - For sometime now, Stella and Linda has been cat and dog in the blogging business as both parties are always putting up  a fight with each other. but recently it seem the fight got more nasty and we believe some secrets are going to be spilled out in this cyber war thats taking place on instagram.

Linda's official instagram page which is being handled by her workers have come for Hanty Stella telling her they are prepared for her and she should stop making empty threats.

Stella mada a claim that Linda stole her news just to build her blog and in trying to revenge, she lifted Lindas interview without giving her credit, hoping for her response but she said nothing.

Click Link Below to continue Reading

https://www.gistinsider.com/celebrity-gossips/stella-dimokokorkus-and-linda-ikejis-fight-goes-dirty-on-instagram-as-they-exchange-words/

Re: Sperm Thief, Stella Dimokokorkus Blast Linda Ikeji On Instagram As The War Is On by masterplan303(m): 2:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Ghegen..let the fight begin
Re: Sperm Thief, Stella Dimokokorkus Blast Linda Ikeji On Instagram As The War Is On by meobizy(f): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2018
I have my popcorn on hand. Write up-fights are always a messy affair with lose-lose endings. I will see how this one goes.
Re: Sperm Thief, Stella Dimokokorkus Blast Linda Ikeji On Instagram As The War Is On by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:54am On Nov 17, 2018

Re: Sperm Thief, Stella Dimokokorkus Blast Linda Ikeji On Instagram As The War Is On by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2018
They are ready to finish this woman. Choi! Sperm thief nkwa? You mean after going to hotel with that brother to du jigbijigbi, she eventually stole the condom the oga used and use it for surrogacy? Choi? And the man will be doing calculations that I protected my self na, did the condom break? No , e no break.. not knowing it was stolen. Stella is ready to finish this woman. Even these days no much news from that blog again and the commenters hardly reach 20 per post , except the day she wants to give fake freebies like phone then you see thousands of comments and they disappear afterwards. Her blog self full of junks and outdated news stolen from nairaland and other sources. You can't use iPhone to browse, it won't display well, if you use android phone , of you refresh, it will start displaying large characters . People don complain tire, but she no send.. so i guess many just abandoned the site now. And now attack left, right and centre.
I beg pity the woman now.

Lalastclala , snake has entered here ooooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Says January Stipend Payment Will Commence 'shortly' / Exhausted Last Born Writes An Open Letter To The Family / Warri Big Boy Sule Yabare Gave The Needed Money And Food Stuffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.