Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu (29882 Views)

Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / I’m Only For My Wife And Kids, Not A Sex Symbol – Funsho Adeolu / Lovely Photo Of Actor, Funsho Adeolu And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by ebusnwaoma: 4:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Nollywood actor, Funsho Adeolu has disclosed why Yoruba actors don't have six-packs and why their English-speaking counterparts do. 

According to Funsho Adeolu, most English-speaking actors have six-packs because they are not really actors but models, however most Yoruba actors don't have this because they are always busy. 

“They have a lot of time to do exercises. They are models and not really actors; I am not joking. A busy actor would only think of his health and do the normal exercise to keep fit. What am I using a six-pack for? I want to dress and be seen as a role model.

“In the Yoruba-speaking movie setting, when you get to a particular age, you would not be given the role of a small boy so I do not need a six-pack. By the time you keep a six-pack, it gets to a point where it turns to a nonsense pack because they would not use it again. The only thing is to live a healthy life.

“When you see that you are getting obese, work on it. I used to be a model but I did not have a six-pack. I learnt taekwondo as well. I am not saying having a six-pack is bad or that it is bad to look nice. If I have to take a picture, I can easily tuck in my tummy.

“I started from the English-speaking genre and then came to the Yoruba-speaking part of the industry. I am more comfortable with the Yoruba-speaking sector of the industry because I learn a lot here. In the English-speaking sector, I do not learn anything,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/yoruba-actors-dont-have-six-packs-because-theyre-busy-funsho-adeolu/

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by MrGist: 5:02am On Nov 17, 2018
Slay Queen Goes Completely Unclad For Birthday Photoshoot >>> https://gistmore.com/slay-queen-goes-completely-Unclad-birthday-photoshoot
Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by decatalyst(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Wee you goan sit down!

They are busy with "work" like philandering, bleaching and smoking?
undecided

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by praizblog: 5:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Lol

Actress Omotola Jolade Looks Radiant In new Sexy Makeup Photos showing her curvy body >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-omotola-jolade-looks-radiant-in-new-makeup-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by ObaKlaz: 5:47am On Nov 17, 2018
But they are not too busy to bleach their skins, abi? They are not busy, they are just allergic to fitness! Look at their actresses ( with the exception of Fathia Williams), for instance... They see weight gain/fatness as a sign of well being. How busy are Dayo Amusan, Ope Ayeola, Ronke Odusanya, Odunlade Adekola, Yomi Lanso and even Funso Adeola himself that they can't make out time to hit the gym?! They are just very lazy and negligent, that's all.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2018
ObaKlaz:
But they are not too busy to bleach their skins, abi? They are not busy, they are just allergic to fitness! Look at their actresses ( with the exception of Fathia Williams), for instance... They see weight gain/fatness as a sign of well being. How busy are Dayo Amusan, Ope Ayeola, Ronke Odusanya, Odunlade Adekola, Yomi Lanso and even Funso Adeola himself that they can't make out time to hit the gym?! They are just very lazy and negligent, that's all.

Odunlade is very busy ooo. Can't you see he is almost in every movie, if not some people won't watch it?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by obainojazz(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
undecided

Busy with different Women, busy with madam give one chicken lap, 8 pkomo, 2 shaki inside the #50 egusi soup. I go chop am with five amala and orobo pepsi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by atikulated2019: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
they are rather busy mining something shocked
If you know you know
Jubril why

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by BOOZELEE: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Sharrap dia stupid punk. angry

So will smith, the rock and dia oyinbo colleagues dem are not busy?Jst say dat your addiction to Amala ad ewedu cant allow you have six packs.

Jealous goat

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2018
They should not be too busy to take care of themselves. Life has no duplicate

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by namo77: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2018
dem no fyn na

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by scholes0(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by SAMBARRY: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Stop lying. Is it not because of pounded yam fufu and meat.una fit chop meat for Africa.only una go eat 6wraps of big fufu,arrange it like tower of babel con gather meat full plate with 3 bottles of stout how una go get 1 pack talkless of 6

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by narrowpathy(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Busy doing nothing

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
cool

Everything in Nigeria going tribal..led by the sophisticated tribe..

I hail Yoruba movie actors oh..

Na why David nearly dey add Belle..like say na achievement..cos he was too " busy"

Wondering when wizkid go get belleful after all na Yoruba actor he too be..

Abi he no dey act for music videos

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by XaviDayo(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Savagery. Hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by SarcasticGenius(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Busy acting in crap movies about polygamy, bad mothers in law and consulting babalawos, alfas and wolis.

No yoruba movie is ever complete until there is one pregnancy scene, the usual "E loyun fun mi" nonsense.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by Gr8lex(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2018
So all them Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and other Hollywood actors with 6-packs are not busy abi? With una 'busy-ness', you still no rich pass them olodo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Funsho, shoro niyen?
Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Yoruba actors don't have six packs just because they are extremely LAZY. You don't have to always gym for you to acquire six or even eight packs. Ordinary press up and push up are enough. But those ones too are not for lazy people.
Most of my push ups methods , I learned here on nairaland. And they are very effective.

So oga, stop being lazy. And, appreciate the REAL HARD WORKING GUYS too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by lizzydanger: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2018
na buhari cause am :-(
Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by Bills2307(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
What of that bolanle nino guy .. is he not Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by KelB(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
What does Ninalowo Bankole have?
No b six packs?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by PapaAdanna: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
uniqueboi:
Tribalism na bastard meanwhile the above is coming from the backstabbing and double edged sword saboteurs.

I hail y'all.
I stand with you nwanne, double standard mofos
Re: Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
uniqueboi:
Tribalism na bastard meanwhile the above is coming from the backstabbing and double edged sword saboteurs.

I hail y'all.

Tribalism is for low life poor Nigerians. All the rich people are friends.

Have you ever seen beef between say dangote and otedola.. etc.

Tribalism is for low IQ poor retarded people.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 / 23 Nigerian Celebrities That Survived Ghastly Car Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.