Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. (4673 Views)

Changeing Of Right Hand To Left Hand Any Disadvantage ? / Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion / Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive--Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hello everybody am about buying  a right hand drive car over here, as am planning coming to 9ja to stay for sometime!
I seek to know the after effect of converting a right hand drive to left hand drive so that at the end of the day i wont blame myself, 
Am about buying the car but decided to ask forumites for advice.
People should please contribute and enlighten me, every contribution and opinion will be appreciated,
Cheers,
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by ikeyman00(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@

no effect!!

just has to be done well

had mine last year
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2010
thanks
ikeyman00:

@@@@@@@@@@

no effect!!

just has to be done well

had mine last year

alot i appreciate that bros,
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2010
i need more contributions from forumites ,
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by blackracle(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2010
If u are interested in such cars, i have got two Toyota Avensis (converted from RHD to LHD) for sale.
You'll not know the it was even converted.
You can beep me if you are interested. 08033162215
Cars are also on this forum for sale.
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by insight04: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2010
If the conversion is done properly then there's no problem. I normally ship RHD cars to Nigeria and convert them there ,its a straightforward process.
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2010
blackracle:

If u are interested in such cars, i have got two Toyota Avensis (converted from RHD to LHD) for sale.
You'll not know the it was even converted.
You can beep me if you are interested. 08033162215
Cars are also on this forum for sale.

Thanks,  am buying the car in the uk  since that is where i am at the moment, and its a jeep, as you know that uk cars are not over used with low milleage,
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2010
insight04:

If the conversion is done properly then there's no problem. I normally ship RHD cars to Nigeria and convert them there ,its a straightforward process.

@ insight04,
Thanks alot, for your contribution i think i can now make my choice from the auto traders ,
also please like how much does it cost to get the conversion done ,
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by Oboyle: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2010
@blackracle

I will call you. Thx
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2010
Thanks for all your contibutions ,
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2010
Thanks for all your contibutions
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by blackracle(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
MR Money £:

@ insight04,
Thanks alot, for your contribution i think i can now make my choice from the auto traders ,
also please like how much does it cost to get the conversion done ,
Conversion shld be between 100 to 200k depending on the model of the vehicle and cost of the dashboard.it's the dashboard that's normally the most expensive part.
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2010
Thanks for your your contribution,
Appreciate
blackracle:

Conversion shld be between 100 to 200k depending on the model of the vehicle and cost of the dashboard.it's the dashboard that's normally the most expensive part.
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by obojo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2010
dont buy a complicated car and try and convert it o, buy something simple like a japanese product, 406 e.t.c , these are cars that Nigerian mechanics have mastered the art of conversion for. dont go and bring a range rover or a new benz or bmw and try to convert it.
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2010
obojo:

dont buy a complicated car and try and convert it o, buy something simple like a japanese product, 406 e.t.c , these are cars that Nigerian mechanics have mastered the art of conversion for. dont go and bring a range rover or a new benz or bmw and try to convert it.
@ obojo,
You are just like a life saver your advice is wonderful,  Its like you know my mind
Range rover freelancer has been one of those jeeps am looking at  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thanks in a million bruv,
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by MRMoneyE(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
Quote from: obojo on Yesterday at 08:52:54 PM

@ obojo,
You are just like a life saver your advice is wonderful, Its like you know my mind
Range rover freelancer has been one of those jeeps am looking at
Thanks in a million bruv,
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by abujay: 3:13am On Aug 20, 2013
obojo: dont buy a complicated car and try and convert it o, buy something simple like a japanese product, 406 e.t.c , these are cars that Nigerian mechanics have mastered the art of conversion for. dont go and bring a range rover or a new benz or bmw and try to convert it.
please if anyone know where they convert left drive car to lefthand in the uk please help....
Re: Conversion Of Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Whats The After Effect. by obinna222: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2013
I'll advice you to stay away from the Land Rover Freelander, they have a history of several mechanically and electrically failures.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh TOKS 1996 Pathfinder @ Unbelivabel Price: Very VERY Neat And Cheap / Abuja: Very Clean Registered 2008 Ford Taurus Automatic SOLD SOLD / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! **TOKS!** 2003 Mercedes Benz C180 For 1.650m!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.