Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. (3754 Views)

Building Plans For Your Taste / Let Furnish Your Home And Office. A Trail Will Convince You. / Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

We make good furnitures locally and i bet you it meet your taste. A trial will convince you.

Visit our show room @ 79 Yakoyo Road. Ojodu, Ikeja. Lagos.
phone number: 08034743488/08053207184.

Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by jot01(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2010
Is this the Only Pics you have got.

Thats not a Good one for marketing, You need to provide more Pics.

Cheers
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
more pics

Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
pics

Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by viperman: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2010
How much will it cost you to make this last one above for me?
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
@viperman, i can make the set for 180k sir, and can u send ur email while i attach more pics for u ?
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by jot01(m): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2010
capog2010@gmail.com
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2010
@jot01, do check ur email sir, i have attached some pics, thanx,
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Osomo: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
Can you send some of your pictures to bolabright49@yahoo.com. I intend making some nice furniture for my newly acquired 4 bedroom flat. Thanks.
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by ireneann: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2010
deleted
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by viperman: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2010
Hi Man,

Here is my email: lexfrosty@yahoo.com, expecting your mail so we can discuss further.

Rgds
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Otunba7: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2010
Send pics to me too - coralkola@yahoo.com

Are you also into other areas of interior decoration (other than furniture) ?
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
pls check your emails, have sent u some pics and we do interior decorations as well, thanx
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Lolasho: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2010
smiley
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Lolasho: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
i like ur work,
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Golfer: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2010
Hi,

I am interested in the full furnishing of a living room and dinning.
Can I have showroom pictures or previous projects, with prices?

Kindly send email to golferchap@aol.co.uk or load here on Nairaland.

Thanks

Golfer
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by olumig(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hi Fowos can u send me pictures of your work and possibly the cost implication.

i want to furnish my newly completed building.

thanks
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by aworee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
can you also forward pics and price for me too aworee@yahoo.com.thank you
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Otunba7: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2010
Still waiting for your advice on prices,
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
@olumig, pls let me have ur email, so i can send them to u and the prices
@Otunba-1, pls check ur email.i just sent u an email.
thanx all,
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Lolasho: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2010
smiley
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by olumig(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Sorry abt dat its olumig@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Lolasho: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
smiley
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by kikeige: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pls.send some pics with cost (for total pkg) to my email add @ kikeige@ymail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by Lolasho: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2010
Pls check ur emails , pictures have been forwarded, thanx all
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by alamsdee: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2010
do you use only fabric materials? pls forward photographs to akinmed@yahoo.co.uk. thanks
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2010
pls check ur emails,
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by emytech: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2010
Nice work here, cant imagine we have nice creative hands back home, plz send some interior design pix and price ranges to emy_ebi@yahoo.com
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by funkybaby(f): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2010
am sure if this is the right place to post this. . . .

i want to hang some art paintings on my wall.

pls how can i do this without drilling a hole into the wall using a nail or ruining the painting on the wall should i decide to remove the art works?

thanks.
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by TeeJay6(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2010
funkybaby:

am sure if this is the right place to post this. . . .

i want to hang some art paintings on my wall.

pls how can i do this without drilling a hole into the wall using a nail or ruining the painting on the wall should i decide to remove the art works?
thanks.
Try 3M brand adhesive hooks
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by funkybaby(f): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2010
Tee_Jay:

Try 3M brand adhesive hooks

thank you  smiley

i have just checked amazon online store.

thanks again  smiley
Re: Let Furnish Your House To Your Taste: A Trial Will Convince You. by fowos: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2010
ok ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Storage Tank Price List / Check Pix Of 5 Bedroom Duplex Off Alpha Beach Road Lekki / Golden Heritage Estate N1 Million Per Plot Payable In 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.